Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Chief Justice Robert's, No question now!
1. Author: zitotczitoDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 10:31PM EST
The Supreme Court's DACA decision today clearly shows Chief Justice Robert's has been consumed by the democratic cancer. Any person who stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night could have written a better decision.
2. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 10:46PM EST
zitotczito wrote:
The Supreme Court's DACA decision today clearly shows Chief Justice Robert's has been consumed by the democratic cancer. Any person who stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night could have written a better decision.

What, you believe he's no longer your guy?
He is staunchly conservative and can be counted on as such, but just not every single time.
3. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 10:48PM EST
When has he been Conservative?

When he ruled Obamacare is a tax?
4. Author: zitotczitoDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 10:51PM EST
rfenst wrote:
What, you believe he's no longer your guy?

He WAS staunchly conservative and COULD be counted on as such, but just not every single time.

Robert, I fixed it for you.
5. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 10:55PM EST
zitotczito wrote:
Robert, I fixed it for you.

Why the gloom and doom?
6. Author: zitotczitoDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 11:00PM EST
rfenst wrote:
Why the gloom and doom?

Yea you are probably right, I have really got to stop watching TV and any news programs, that's all propaganda.
7. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 11:03PM EST
Not all, just 98.2%
LOL.
8. Author: zitotczitoDate: Thu, 6/18/2020, 11:03PM EST
Good one.
9. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/19/2020, 10:34AM EST
Roberts will be the lasting voice of George W Bush’s failure as POTUS. Quite a study in the strange, I don’t think he had evil in his heart the way his dad did, but shadows seemed to follow him like a curse.
10. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 6/19/2020, 12:28PM EST
Maybe he's just a throw back conservative that tries to do the right thing rather than be an asskisser.
11. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/19/2020, 12:38PM EST
Maybe he's an actual conservative and the group which is now complaining has shifted from conservative views?
12. Author: deadeyedickDate: Fri, 6/19/2020, 12:45PM EST
Just another split decision based on a technicality instead of merit. If it was illegal for Trump to end it, how was it legal for Obama to start it? Both were executive orders.
13. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/19/2020, 12:51PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Maybe he's an actual conservative and the group which is now complaining has shifted from conservative views?

I’m not all in on this but to call Trump or his cult republicans or conservatives is a farce. They are something else entirely.
14. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/19/2020, 5:13PM EST
don't give up on Roberts...he'll be staunchly conservative when the real issues that matter to Republicans get to the SCOTUS: corporations over individuals...protecting the business class... these last two cases don't matter in the least to the donor class..
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic