Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
A Milestone, a millstone or a kidney stone, you be the Judge!
1. Author: midmofanDate: Tue, 7/14/2020, 9:32AM EST
midmofan wrote:
The whole [ Ramon Bueso] line for me has followed this pattern:

-Original release AMAZING, bought a bunch.

-After that, they went downhill, not horrible, indeed still good, but not great anymore. Stopped targeting them for purchase.

-Recent singles included in samplers....pretty darn good again! Are they OR's that have been sitting around in the warehouse that they tossed into samplers or have the recent issues gotten better?

Even the 5er's from Cbid could be old stock they are clearing out, so the only way to tell for sure is for someone to buy several full boxes and start sending them to everyone in the thread for our reviews and comments Angel

AAAAAND, with the above insightful and pithy commentary, from another thread, I hit 1000 posts! I know there are those with many more post than this, but this is such a wonderful honor for those of us lucky few that actually have a real life!

"I want to thank the Academy, the Platinum Society, my family, my friends. All of those that put up with my cigar smoke

I want to thank the insects that over the millennia attacked tobacco plants which resulted in the plants producing nicotine.

I want to thank Jean Nicot de Villemain, the French diplomat who sent tobacco from Brazil to Paris in 1560

I would like to thank all of those who don't get recognition and who, of course, won't get it here. All of the posters that want to know about cellophane. All of those who ask the same questions over and over without doing a search. The people at Cbid that mess up the computer ordering system, leave items out of your order, put up misleading pictures in the auctions, and who leave you on hold for over 2 hours. Without you all there would be so much less to post about.

Mostly I want to thank all the little people that made this moment possible (seriously, the average height of a Cuban male in URBAN areas is 5ft 6in -- it's reportedly much less in rural areas where tobacco is grown and rolled...)"
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic