Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
PSA for Gun Buyers
1. Author: Burner02Date: Sun, 7/19/2020, 9:58PM EST
I had been looking high and low the past month and a half for a Ruger MK IV .22 stainless target pistol. Very few were to be found and those available were more than I was willing to pay. The dealers also wanted the first born. I called all known dealers in a three state area and then turned to the inner web for a national search.

A couple of days ago, I stumbled into a site entitled Gun.Deals. It is very much like GunBot and Ammo Seeek but for locating guns rather than ammo. I plugged in what I was searching for and bam, a butt load of dealers that did not have one
but four that did. Three of those were priced within what I was willing to pay and the new Ruger should be here Tues.

Many of you may already know of this site but thought I would pass it on in the event it may help one of you azz hats locate what you are be searching for.
2. Author: Gene363Date: Sun, 7/19/2020, 10:08PM EST
A good one along with Gun Watcher.

I also directly check Kentucky Gun Company, Grab a Gun, Buds and Tombstone sites.

I try to support our local shops, but they really don't make a lot of gun sales, they typically make their money on accessories and ammunition.
3. Author: Burner02Date: Sun, 7/19/2020, 10:19PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
A good one along with Gun Watcher.

I also directly check Kentucky Gun Company, Grab a Gun, Buds and Tombstone sites.

I try to support our local shops, but they really don't make a lot of gun sales, they typically make their money on accessories and ammunition.

During this resent search, I did check Grab a Gun, Buds and Tombstone more than once. As you well know, its a combination of things affecting the current availability more so than pre-2016 election. I will be glad when we get back to normal.
4. Author: gummy jonesDate: Mon, 7/20/2020, 5:23AM EST
It used to be called slick guns
5. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 7/20/2020, 7:56AM EST
Burner02 wrote:
During this resent search, I did check Grab a Gun, Buds and Tombstone more than once. As you well know, its a combination of things affecting the current availability more so than pre-2016 election. I will be glad when we get back to normal.

True, COVID19 fear, 2020 gun salesman of the year.
6. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 7/20/2020, 9:48AM EST
I have a Browning Buckmark. Great plinker. I've got plenty of ammo, for now.

Some were hoarding tp... I went and got ammo.
7. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 7/20/2020, 12:22PM EST
well, we're not all privileged and stuff... Mellow
8. Author: itsawaldoDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 9:48AM EST
I have a MK IV and like it lots, however I now have a MK III I no longer need.....
9. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 10:27AM EST
I lost all my guns in a boating accident... Anxious
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 10:32AM EST
I swear by www.RKGuns.com for all my guns and ammo.

Right now they have Heritage Rough Rider .22LR for 129.00

https://www.rkguns.com/heritage-rough-rider-small-bore-22-lr-single-action-revolver-rr22b4.html
11. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 12:24PM EST
MACS wrote:

Same here. Everything I brought in when I moved to the great state of California and had to register and get approved by Attorney General Kamala Harris have all been lost in a hot air balloon accident.
12. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 2:08PM EST
Hope you patriots have notified authorities about these horrific losses.

It would be a shame if a crime were to happen with these lost weapons and no record of loss on your behalf.
13. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 3:09PM EST
It’s not like they maintain a database or anything...
14. Author: ChenoDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 3:39PM EST
MACS wrote:

You got a boat?
15. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 5:34PM EST
Cheno wrote:
You got a boat?

And then had an accident in it. Totally soiled. Prolly explosive ria from the rona
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic