Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FULFILLMENT PROBLEM: WRONG CIGARS WERE SHIPPED. Request #: 2069476 Order #: CB020821282
1. Author: georgetyrebyterDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:22PM EST
FULFILLMENT PROBLEM: WRONG CIGARS WERE SHIPPED. Request #: 2069476
My Comment 7/9/2020
Order #: CB020821282
Long time client here- Hello Cigar Bid Team ~

Everyone makes errors: You shipped the wrong cigars. I was supposed to get Brick House Mighty Mighty, Five packs of five, 25 total. What was shipped is Man o' War.

Please note, though-- I have spent three previous sessions, each over 30 minutes before I had to give up, trying to reach someone on the (800) customer service line. I am currently on hold for session FOUR, now over 45 minutes, trying to get someone to correct your mistake.
While I understand that order fulfillment errors can occur, this is UNACCEPTABLE wait times and customer service. You should be staffed to take care of your clients.

Please send me the correct cigars. And talk with your director of customer service and President to discuss better technology or staffing to handle support phone calls. Your loyal clients like me will be happier and better served.

You may contact me directly with any questions.
Best regards ~ Jeb Bullis

My Comment 7/14/2020
Help Pretty Please 🙏
I have not been contacted with shipping information about the correct cigars for this order. Please call or text me at +1 (651) XXX-XXXX since your (800) customer service line leaves me on hold multiple times, up to over an hour.

My Comment Today, 9:09 PM
Will someone please respond to my service issue?
2. Author: JadeRoseDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:26PM EST
Sorry pillowbiter....none of us can help you
3. Author: dkeageDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:27PM EST
4. Author: illinichaserDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:28PM EST
Man, I can’t believe you’ve had these issues. Everyone else is just singing the praises. Just look at the other topics in this forum. Everyone love cbid cs.

Pm Celtic bomber for help
5. Author: illinichaserDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:31PM EST
Besides, I heard all the MN shipments were lost and being smoked by some azzhat in WI while drinking spotted cow
6. Author: Notthe1Date: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:32PM EST
They are not picking up the phone, I have heard that people get success after holding for several hours. Not what you want to hear, but what needs to be said.

That being said if they are not answering the phone, what makes you think they are monitoring the forums, They are not.

Please feel free to peruse the multiple "customer service" threads that have gone unanswered by Cbid. There are a bunch, then maybe you will realize the futility of your efforts here.

We cannot help. We are just a bunch of guys poking fun at each other.

And one of these days I'm gonna poke one of the fellas on this forum!!! I know that sounds gay, because I wanted to make it sound that way.
7. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 7/21/2020, 8:44PM EST
I miss the hot tub.
8. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 7/21/2020, 9:07PM EST
I give you points for most detailed complaint on the forum. If you will just post your. Credit card info here, we'll get right yo work on your issue
9. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 7/21/2020, 9:16PM EST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHJ-h1C22E
10. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 5:19AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
I miss the hot tub.

Big Frank's Hot Tub is on another forum.
11. Author: clintCigarDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 11:46AM EST
Never had an issue that wasn't resolved promptly. Guess it is good to be a Platinum Member. Herfing
12. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 11:50AM EST
illinichaser wrote:
Man, I can’t believe you’ve had these issues. Everyone else is just singing the praises. Just look at the other topics in this forum. Everyone love cbid cs.

Pm Celtic bomber for help

Not you too! Just when you thought you were out. they pull you back in!
13. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 12:03PM EST
tonygraz wrote:
Big Frank's Hot Tub is on another forum.

That is a stew I would not want
14. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 1:23PM EST
JadeRose wrote:
That is a stew I would want Drool

freak... Mellow
15. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 7/22/2020, 2:07PM EST
georgetyrebyter wrote:
FULFILLMENT PROBLEM: WRONG CIGARS WERE SHIPPED. Request #: 2069476
My Comment 7/9/2020
Order #: CB020821282
Long time client here- Hello Cigar Bid Team ~

Everyone makes errors: You shipped the wrong cigars. I was supposed to get Brick House Mighty Mighty, Five packs of five, 25 total. What was shipped is Man o' War.

Please note, though-- I have spent three previous sessions, each over 30 minutes before I had to give up, trying to reach someone on the (800) customer service line. I am currently on hold for session FOUR, now over 45 minutes, trying to get someone to correct your mistake.
While I understand that order fulfillment errors can occur, this is UNACCEPTABLE wait times and customer service. You should be staffed to take care of your clients.

Please send me the correct cigars. And talk with your director of customer service and President to discuss better technology or staffing to handle support phone calls. Your loyal clients like me will be happier and better served.

You may contact me directly with any questions.
Best regards ~ Jeb Bullis

My Comment 7/14/2020
Help Pretty Please 🙏
I have not been contacted with shipping information about the correct cigars for this order. Please call or text me at +1 (651) 653-8776 since your (800) customer service line leaves me on hold multiple times, up to over an hour.

My Comment Today, 9:09 PM
Will someone please respond to my service issue?

16. Author: engletlDate: Wed, 7/22/2020, 4:07PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
Never had an issue that wasn't resolved promptly. Guess it is good to be a Platinum Member. Herfing

Yes it is...in fact I just received 5 5 packs of Brick house Mighty Mighty that I did not order with a hand signed note from C.S.
17. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 7/22/2020, 6:05PM EST
You should call Jethro^
18. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 7/22/2020, 9:32PM EST
JadeRose wrote:
That is a stew I would not want

we used to strain it and just have the Old Man Soup
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic