Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Cohiba Macassar - inferior quality
1. Author: jlj1950228Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 2:33PM EST
Hello,

Time after time, I have purchased Cohiba Macassar Toro cigars on cigarbid.com with less than desirable results.

A pack of five almost always contains at least one cigar that is impossible to draw.

Most recently, I received a five-pack in which three of the five were unacceptable. For the price I am paying, I have a right to better quality.

Until the quality control improves, I am boycotting the Cohiba Macassar cigar.

A return policy should be in place for substandard purchases. This is only fair considering.

Jim Julian
2. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 2:37PM EST
If you’ve had mixed results why do you keep buying bad cigars?
3. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 2:41PM EST
jlj1950228 wrote:
Hello,

Time after time, I have purchased Cohiba Macassar Toro cigars on cigarbid.com with less than desirable results.

A pack of five almost always contains at least one cigar that is impossible to draw.

Most recently, I received a five-pack in which three of the five were unacceptable. For the price I am paying, I have a right to better quality.

Until the quality control improves, I am boycotting the Cohiba Macassar cigar.

A return policy should be in place for substandard purchases. This is only fair considering.

Jim Julian

Thanks for the public service announcement.
4. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 2:54PM EST
Jim you can PM CelticBomber and he can probably help out with this issue. He has been helping Customer Service for the past month. Send him your order number and complaint .Hopefully he can help you out.
5. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 3:04PM EST
Don't mess with the noob corey. You forgot to put a space between the name. He's never going to get his PM through if it's spelled wrong.

Celtic Bomber is the correct name Jim
6. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 3:10PM EST
It does not have a space it should be CelticBomber.
7. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 3:12PM EST
Holy crap. You're right.

Who've I been messaging all this time?
8. Author: Just RelaxDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 3:15PM EST
Are these cohibas arriving in a glass top? That might explain the substandard quality
9. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 3:18PM EST
That might be why you never got a reply.
10. Author: jlj1950228Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 4:37PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
Jim you can PM CelticBomber and he can probably help out with this issue. He has been helping Customer Service for the past month. Send him your order number and complaint .Hopefully he can help you out.

Thanks for the tip Corey.
11. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 5:07PM EST
Whistle
12. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 7/27/2020, 5:43PM EST
Boyo, not even sure where to start here...

Have you ever bought 5+ of these cigars at a retail operation to see if they also are plugged up? If so, maybe its the cigar, not the seller.

But, PM Celtic first. See what he can work out for you. He usually can get you a full refund +10%.
13. Author: danmdevriesDate: Mon, 7/27/2020, 7:03PM EST
You know what most people do when they buy a product and find it to be something they dont like for whatever reason?

They dont buy em again.

Give it a try. Using that method you might not ever smoke a plugged Cohiba Madagascar cigar ever again.
14. Author: jlj1950228Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 5:24PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Boyo, not even sure where to start here...

Have you ever bought 5+ of these cigars at a retail operation to see if they also are plugged up? If so, maybe its the cigar, not the seller.

But, PM Celtic first. See what he can work out for you. He usually can get you a full refund +10%.

I let the issue pass since I cut the cigars in half to get a smokable nub.
I've purchased at regional ships withput ever getting a bad cigar. I've gotten marginal cigars of several brands and vitolas at cigarbid, though Cohiba has been the worst by far.
15. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 8/7/2020, 5:49PM EST
It’s a General Cigars product so there’s that.....

I’m not even a big fan real Cohibas.

Quit buying 💩 and buy yourself some Tatuaje or Illusione.

Or buy some Steve Saka stuff, he needs a new pair of shoes.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic