Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Break-Ins
1. Author: BuckwheatDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 2:05PM EST
Report: Majority Of Break-Ins Occur While Security Guard Watching Aerobics Video, Eating Big Bowl Of Chili

WASHINGTON—Shedding new light on how Americans can best protect themselves from burglary, a report from the Pew Center released Tuesday found that the majority of break-ins occur while a security guard is watching an aerobics video and eating a big bowl of chili. “Our research indicates that, by far, the most common scenario of forced entry involves an intruder sneaking in during a period when the watch-person’s eyes are glued to a jumping jacks routine while trying to bring a particularly hot spoonful of beans, meat, and cheese up to their lips,” said lead researcher Donovan Carbo, adding that the security challenges identified were compounded by the fact that the groggy guards rarely looked at the monitor bay until they had already dozed off and fallen out of their chair, dumping the bowl of chili all over their uniforms and the floor in the process.

And for the rest of the story follow this link. Beer

https://www.theonion.com/report-majority-of-break-ins-occur-while-security-guar-1844883301?utm_source=TheOnion_Daily_RSS&utm_medium=email
2. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 2:44PM EST
real chili don't have beans... Mellow
3. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 3:18PM EST
I just ate pink lentils with garlic, steamed broccoli, BBQ pork burnt ends made out of country style pork ribs and a homemade buttermilk dinner roll.
4. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 3:20PM EST
Were you watching Richard Simmons videos..?? Huh
5. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 3:22PM EST
no I'm watching "The Dukes of Hazard" on my lunch break.
6. Author: JadeRoseDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 3:31PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
no I'm cruising "Grindr" videos on my lunch break.

Gross......
7. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 4:09PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
I just ate pink lentils with garlic, steamed broccoli, BBQ pork burnt ends made out of country style pork ribs and a homemade buttermilk dinner roll.

anything get stolen?
8. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 4:13PM EST
he wouldn't know...he's busy cleaning up
9. Author: tonygrazDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 4:15PM EST
We have had a rash of break ins out here in the sticks, mostly cars with the intent to steal. Everybody is starting to lock their cars. Not chili related tho.
10. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 4:22PM EST
delta1 wrote:
he wouldn't know...he's busy cleaning up

I make the broads in the office do that, the dishes and my lap.
11. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 4:25PM EST
don't fall asleep again.... or they'll use the wire brush on your lap
12. Author: r.wittDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 5:43PM EST
Hey guys. I’m just now getting into smoking cigars. I usually go for the medium or light bodied sticks? Do y’all have any suggestions?
13. Author: Ram27Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 5:49PM EST
^ Yes maybe post in cigar and related forum. Herfing
14. Author: izonfireDate: Tue, 9/1/2020, 6:29PM EST
r.witt wrote:
Hey guys. I’m just now getting into smoking cigars. I usually go for the medium or light bodied sticks? Do y’all have any suggestions?

Yeah, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and mind your manners!!!
People are talkin’ about important schitt here!
15. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 9/1/2020, 10:50PM EST
R Witt you can clean my lap next and we’ll talk about cigars when it pops up.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic