Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Always wondered why Biden was so easy on China.....
1. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 12:55PM EST
Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

"The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden," Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News.

Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

Bobulinski went on to say he does not believe Joe Biden's past claim that he and Hunter did not discuss his son Hunter's business, claiming that Hunter "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals."

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

Film at 11.... Think
2. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 1:10PM EST
Now there's some real TRUTH OVER LIES, one of Joe's slogans...

Don't forget Joe's plan... BUILD BACK BETTER THAN EVER
3. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 1:47PM EST
The only things more shocking at this point is the near complete media cover up for it.
4. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 1:56PM EST
Might be worth adding some more China equities to the portfolio for Biden's run as the POTUS
5. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 2:02PM EST
The truly telling thing is that neither Hunter nor Joe have denied ANY of the emails are true!
6. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 2:05PM EST
If if you don't speak about, it never happened.
7. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 2:10PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:

"I did business in China? You mean like I ate Chinese food?" - Joe Biden in his best HC impression...
8. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 2:53PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:

ThumpUp That's pretty much the left-wing media strategy.
9. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 3:33PM EST
Tony says it's all just RUSSIA
another one of Trump's disinformation, russian collision, kremlin operative, right wing conspiracies and stuff.
So you guys better watch your selves before you get censored, blocked, cancelled and doxed.
You bunch of racist, xenophobic, nazi, homophobic, smelly walmart shopping, deplorables.
10. Author: Smooth lightDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 3:37PM EST
Spots 💩 on the wall; by Joe "in deep $hit" B.
trying to shake it off. Illustrated by ****-in-my azz Harris
Get the bus ready,🚌 to throw him under and back up and do it twice🚌🚌.

Media can't save them now 🚽

Nashville cats cool country water Nashville cats
11. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 4:02PM EST
debate should be good tonite....

President Trump is expected to bring former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski as his guest to the final presidential debate Thursday night.

Laugh
12. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 4:06PM EST
I'm the son of a presidential candidate in a hotly contested election.

I have done some unscrupulous business dealings with some foreign powers which might include dealings with my father.

I have e-mail trails on my computer that might prove these claims.

My computer needs a tune up.

I'll just drop it off at the computer dude's shop and he'll get it running smooth again. No worries, he won't be looking for anything. Probably just run an AVG antivirus and Malewarebytes scan, do a CCleaner scan to resolve any registry problems. Empty the Recycle bin...

Easy peasy. $150 for the labor and he says it will be ready for me to pick it up later this afternoon.

I wish Ted Kennedy was alive, he could give me a ride there after a couple highballs.
13. Author: Stogie1020Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 4:20PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
I'm the son of a presidential candidate in a hotly contested election.

I have done some unscrupulous business dealings with some foreign powers which might include dealings with my father.

I have e-mail trails on my computer that might prove these claims.

My computer needs a tune up.

I'll just drop it off at the computer dude's shop and he'll get it running smooth again. No worries, he won't be looking for anything. Probably just run an AVG antivirus and Malewarebytes scan, do a CCleaner scan to resolve any registry problems. Empty the Recycle bin...

Easy peasy. $150 for the labor and he says it will be ready for me to pick it up later this afternoon.

I wish Ted Kennedy was alive, he could give me a ride there after a couple highballs.

No joke, think about how Joe feels. The smart son tragically passed away from cancer, and he is left with the royal screw up who is likely going to bring down his final bid for the POTUS because he was too dumb to pick the damn computer up from the repair shop.
14. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 4:21PM EST
Hunter may have purposely abandoned the evidence as a way of getting himself out from under the cartel boss without directly showing disloyalty to the crime syndacate.
"The big guy" is the issue here not the weak addict.
Or he would've just taken it to Apple for service like anyone else with a MacBook issue.
15. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 5:48PM EST
Hunter the "B.L.O.W. HOUND" , XX BROTHERSWIFE F**KER,
UKRAINE $$$ BOYEEEEE, AND SCUM BAG EXTROIDINAIRE...
16. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 6:56PM EST
Where's Tony??? He should be here defending that POS Biden and his worthless son
17. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:00PM EST
was this the story in the tabloid whose writers refused to be credited because it was too disgusting even for them?

smelling desperate in here.
Relax, Trump's gonna win without fairy tales
18. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:04PM EST
and while you're all here...
why did Trump pay tons more income tax to China than to the USA since he's been in office?
Income being the key word.
19. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:13PM EST
If there's any crime family running for president, its Don the con and family. How much do they owe Russia on loans for their house of cards business. MAGA hats are still being made in China and Dons daughter has special rights in China. Talk about compromised. Biden pays taxes and Don pays little or none. Expect more dirty tricks and stories as the Russians are in full election meddling mode along with Iran according to the latest intelligence reports.
20. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:34PM EST
tonygraz wrote:
If there's any crime family running for president, its Don the con and family. How much do they owe Russia on loans for their house of cards business. MAGA hats are still being made in China and Dons daughter has special rights in China. Talk about compromised. Biden pays taxes and Don pays little or none. Expect more dirty tricks and stories as the Russians are in full election meddling mode along with Iran according to the latest intelligence reports.

Tony, is that WHATABOUTISM?
21. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:52PM EST
Biden is just old school swamp.

Trump should have played ball and his kids would have got millions from China also but nooooo....we had to have a tariff war.

Trump has to go.
22. Author: Smooth lightDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:53PM EST
TZ when you going to take the 🕶️ shades off.

Common sense sucks, I guess.
23. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 7:55PM EST
He still thinks it's RUSSIAN misinformation?

I'd giggle but it's too sad

24. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:12PM EST
So rather than try to defend your guy, you change the topic to yeah but... what about Trump?

Of all these change the topic issues and the points raised by both sides in this thread, can you remind me which one is related to illegal activity?
25. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:15PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
So rather than try to defend your guy, you change the topic to yeah but... what about Trump?

Of all these change the topic issues and the points raised by both sides in this thread, can you remind me which one is related to illegal activity?

Whataboutism is a common propaganda technique used by Russian bots
26. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:22PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
why did Trump pay tons more income tax to China than to the USA since he's been in office?

Yeah, the tax laws in China are exactly the same as those in the US. Rich people in the US find legal ways to not pay taxes. Who wouldn't? Why do rich people have off shore accounts?

Why do the majority of corporations incorporate themselves in Delaware? Do you really think two thirds of all US corporations really have their home base in Delaware or is it because it's favorable for their business to do so?

How dare them make smart business moves.
27. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 9:08PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

"The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden," Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News.

Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

Bobulinski went on to say he does not believe Joe Biden's past claim that he and Hunter did not discuss his son Hunter's business, claiming that Hunter "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals."

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

Film at 11.... Think

I believe Joe. Dementia and Alzheimer’s are real.
28. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 9:10PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

To be fair, according to a very progressive source close to me, Trump still paid more in taxes than Jeff Bezos. The tax laws are built by the rich, for the rich.
29. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 9:40PM EST
so Bezos should be president?
30. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 9:42PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
Yeah, the tax laws in China are exactly the same as those in the US. Rich people in the US find legal ways to not pay taxes. Who wouldn't? Why do rich people have off shore accounts?

Why do the majority of corporations incorporate themselves in Delaware? Do you really think two thirds of all US corporations really have their home base in Delaware or is it because it's favorable for their business to do so?

the real answers to the China tax questions are easily discerned.
31. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 10:06PM EST
Biden never denied his income from China... Mellow
32. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 5:22AM EST
Trump never released his taxes or any other financial information.

Does RayRay walk backwards ?
33. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 6:07AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
the real answers to the China tax questions are easily discerned.

tonygraz wrote:

These are related to the original post how?

In all your replies, Biden was referenced just once ("Biden pays taxes...", Post #19) and none of them addressed the topic.
34. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:18AM EST
tonygraz wrote:

Does RayRay walk backwards ?

Trying to divert attention from the Biden Crime Family again eh?

Who the hell cares about Trumps Marxist Progressive Income taxes?

The real question is how much did the "big guy" and his son get paid to sell out Amerika to the commie Chinese and Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs?
We already knew Joe admitted on video that he bribed the Ukrainian government by threatening to withhold unconstitutional aid to said government if they didn't fire their head prosecutor investigating his son and Burisma.
35. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:26AM EST
Note found in Hunter Buden's hotel room:

Crack (check mark)

Hookers (check mark)

Call China (check mark)

Pickup laptop

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

36. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:53AM EST
Well, I certainly believe Rudi, it isn't like he would do something immoral or indecent and then lie about it.
37. Author: Smooth lightDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:56AM EST
You are not required to show your TAX RETURN,by law. Only a FINANCIAL STATEMENT, that's the requirement by law.

Change the requirement or just shut up.
VOLUNTARY!!! means VOLUNTARY!!!💥

I GOT A PIMPLE ON MY AZZ, BELIEVE ME OR DO I HAVE TO DROP MY DRAWERS . SO YOU CAN PICK AT IT.

Took a $hit do you want to taste it.to tell if it is real💩?
38. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 10:06AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Note found in Hunter Buden's hotel room:

Crack (check mark)

Hookers (check mark)

Call China (check mark)

Pickup laptop

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

It's all Lies! Lies! Lies! C'mon man, it's all lies, you've got to believe me! Joe says.

I apply the H. L. Mencken rule, "It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."
39. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 10:41AM EST
RayR wrote:
It's all Lies! Lies! Lies! C'mon man, it's all lies, you've got to believe me! Joe says.

I apply the H. L. Mencken rule, "It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

FWIW, if it was just his son in a death spiral it would not be worth mentioning.
40. Author: Smooth lightDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 11:07AM EST
Know the law and the requirements. The truth and facts before you start looking like a azz🤡
Fake News makes you flakey. Which just turns
To codswallop (BS).💩

Lunch time, let the 🥃'in begin!!🍔🍟too
41. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 11:24AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
FWIW, if it was just his son in a death spiral it would not be worth mentioning.

Yes, since it is a family affair, it makes it most interesting.

42. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 11:54AM EST
CBS News’ John Dickerson said Friday that the ongoing controversy surrounding a laptop — purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and that allegedly contained damaging emails and photos of the Democratic presidential nominee’s son — are unlikely to hurt Joe Biden's campaign because he “has an ally in the news cycle.”

“Joe Biden has an ally in the news cycle, which is, if President Trump tries to shift the turf onto the Biden family, for the purposes of muddying Joe Biden, the news cycle keeps returning to the central piece of this campaign which is coronavirus and the president’s response to it and the country has a very negative view of that,” Dickerson said.

DIckerson then said the news cycle will “keep voters focused on that very bad issue for the president," rather than devoting time to the laptop's contents and questions about the family's overseas business dealings.

good thing we have the liberal media telling us what to think..... Mellow
43. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 12:46PM EST
Folks freak out about outside forces secretly interfering and meddling with the elections and here we have a CBS "reporter" blatantly admit to it.

Pretty shameful.
44. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 12:47PM EST
There should be outrage... Mellow
45. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 1:19PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
Folks freak out about outside forces secretly interfering and meddling with the elections and here we have a CBS "reporter" blatantly admit to it.

Pretty shameful.

Libs also conveniently forget that BO tried to influence a foreign election, too.

(https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/)
46. Author: BrewhaDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 2:52PM EST
Well, I see the stories the Right is selling about Biden's kid as working against Trump.
The stories prolly came from the Lincoln Project. Maybe Antifa.

We all know the Right loves criminals in office, so this just makes Biden look good to them....

Now if they could just float a story about Biden being $420 million in debt to foreign countries, they could really sell him.
47. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 3:57PM EST
Not sure what you mean by "selling?" I haven't seen much dispute regarding the reports or the sources. Actually the Biden camp and his cronies have been remarkably incognito regarding the story other than some CBS saying that he "has an ally in the news cycle" and will run interference for him.

Pretty despicable when the press is brazenly and PUBLICLY ADMITTING that the are ready to be his propaganda machine.
48. Author: Smooth lightDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 4:16PM EST
and the a-wipe's, duck-n-cover , so they won't get caught and put back on the $hit cart.💩

$hit sandwiches still available,50% off, on the 🍞, codswallop is free.
49. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 5:04PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:

don't ask me, ask the DuPont family
50. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 7:23PM EST
They tried to get something to stick to DuPont but they've been too slick since their accidental discovery of PTFE back in 1938.
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic