Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Always wondered why Biden was so easy on China.....
51. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 8:29PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
They tried to get something to stick to DuPont but they've been too slick since their accidental discovery of PTFE back in 1938.

Purely a façade.
Had they scratched below the surface to uncover the corrosive elements,
the charges would have stuck...
52. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 8:39PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
They tried to get something to stick to DuPont but they've been too slick since their accidental discovery of PTFE back in 1938.

you continue to make it impossible to dislike you...did I say that right?
53. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:38PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Libs also conveniently forget that BO tried to influence a foreign election, too.

(https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/)

This is the truth. Obama detested Netanyahu.
54. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:45PM EST
That Bassard... Mad
55. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:56PM EST
Axl wrote that man.

(It doesn't apply here. I've been itchin' to tap this historical CBid post response but can never seem to catch a time when it fits. I just had to get it out of my system.)
56. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 9:57PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
That Bassard... Mad

He got caught on a "hot mic" complaining to a couple other world leaders about Nety.
57. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 11:53PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
Axl wrote that man.

(It doesn't apply here. I've been itchin' to tap this historical CBid post response but can never seem to catch a time when it fits. I just had to get it out of my system.)

You gotta say somethin about Tony's momma next... Mellow
58. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sat, 10/24/2020, 12:53AM EST
Teflon Don, with the magic wand. Demon-rats keep trying but nothing sticks.
59. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sat, 10/24/2020, 2:18AM EST
I don't know the details of this one. From what I can gather Hunter was doing business in China. Trump is doing business in Russia. Almost every corporation in the U.S. does business with other companies overseas. Did Hunter do something illegal? Please leave the rhetoric out of your reply. I'd just like the details of the alleged wrongdoing.
60. Author: tonygrazDate: Sat, 10/24/2020, 6:27AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
You gotta say somethin about Tony's momma next... Mellow

So you"re the one who's been saying things.
61. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 10/24/2020, 11:16AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I don't know the details of this one. From what I can gather Hunter was doing business in China. Trump is doing business in Russia. Almost every corporation in the U.S. does business with other companies overseas. Did Hunter do something illegal? Please leave the rhetoric out of your reply. I'd just like the details of the alleged wrongdoing.

The dirty laundry of the Biden Crime Family is deep and it stinks.
Tony needs to answer for this.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/10/biden-crime-family-comes-undone-daniel-greenfield/

FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic