Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev353637NextLast
Presidentin' Is...The Thing...You Know...The Thing!
1801. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 7:41AM EST
Brewha wrote:
Why are people so mean to Trump?

Because he wrote mean tweets.
1802. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 8:23AM EST
Brewha wrote:
Why are people so mean to Trump?

Because he grabbed you by the pu$$y!

1803. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 9:27AM EST
Here we go again! Brewha is trying to hijack this thread and make it a what about Trump thing.

How about a blast from the past?
In 1988 the MSM said Biden was dead meat because of all his lying and plagiarism.
But it was fortunate for Joe that duhmacracy has an attention deficit disorder.

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago.

https://youtu.be/mCJMF7mflGE?si=IidhqoQY9CIN7emt

The most truthful statement Biden ever made was, “Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve been dumb. I’ve done things and I’ll do dumb things again.”
1804. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/23/2024, 1:57PM EST
Abrignac wrote:
I said earlier in this thread or another that 98.2% of what’s written is propaganda and that people should do some pragmatic thinking for themselves instead of believing everything they read. The headline on this article suggests that something extraordinary happened and Trump was somehow targeted.

All law enforcement agencies have standard template documents that they use when applying for a warrant. One of the paragraphs in that standard template is language that addresses the possible need to use deadly force. The standard language is an amalgamation of changes over time based on what judges want to see before approving a warrant. To that standard language they simply insert additional information that is specific to the scope of the particular warrant. After which they seek a judge’s signature.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

All law enforcement agencies isn’t the FBI and a search warrant on a former POTUS that’s running against the sitting geriatric marionette.
1805. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/23/2024, 1:59PM EST
Of course we also have the drooling mumbled in Chiefs AFT serving NO KNOCK SEACH WARRANTS and murdering a functioning member of society for having the audacity of having a hobby they don’t approve of….
1806. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 7:48PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
All law enforcement agencies isn’t the FBI and a search warrant on a former POTUS that’s running against the sitting geriatric marionette.

Unsealed documents from the Department of Justice reveal that postal workers were formally authorized to use deadly force while delivering mail to Mar-a-Lago.

"This is standard procedure," confirmed Attorney General Merrick Garland. "We are in no way secretly targeting Donald Trump. We are merely authorizing mail carriers to fire on Donald Trump if he shows up to collect his mail. This is for the safety of our postal workers and is nothing out of the ordinary."

To date, no mail carriers have been harmed while visiting Mar-a-Lago, but experts warn it's only a matter of time before Trump is caught eagerly waiting for a package. To prepare for this eventuality, the United States Postal Service will require all its employees who deliver to Mar-a-Lago to pass a gun safety course in which they fire on targets made to look like Donald Trump.

"This totally standard and not at all unusual protocol saves lives," Deputy Postmaster Milton Farmland said. Then, speaking through an intercom to trainees, he shouted, "Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill!"

"Neither snow, nor rain, nor Trump shall stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds," said Postmaster General Benjamin Connell, quoting the United States Postal Service creed as he adjusted the sights on his SVD Dragunov.

Asked to comment on the matter, President Biden explained he had no knowledge of what the DOJ does, or what his name is. "What is mail?" asked Biden. "This sounds like a trick. Did Jill put you up to this? Where's my ice cream?"

At publishing time, outraged congressional Republicans vowed to hold the administration accountable by writing a strongly worded letter to the DOJ.
1807. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 9:09PM EST
😂😂😂. 👏👏👏
1808. Author: AbrignacDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 8:56AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

As far as the merits of the case I’m not commenting because I don’t know the facts. I do agree that the optics are questionable.

On the other hand Trump is a bit of a unicorn as no one before him who has held the office of President has acted the way he has. In some ways it’s been a plus in others a minus.

In therms of the warrant, during my career as a LEO I attended two different search and seizure courses. Both were taught by the same retired FBI attorney who did nothing but write warrants. He described in detail the FBI warrant writing process that was standardized across the agency. In essence their warrants are written in such a way as to be acceptable across the entire US by every Federal judge sitting on the bench. He described the composition of the warrant including the boilerplate language as well as the sections that were specific to the case for which the warrant was intended.

According to him they are all written using the same process and including the same boiler plate language.

But I do have a question for you. What do you mean by saying that all agencies aren’t the FBI? Also what relevance does that have in terms of writing a warrant? I’m curious since I’ve studied criminal procedure both for Louisiana and the US Codes and I’ve never read anything that instructs the FBI to follow a different procedure than all other LEO agencies. So please clarify that for me.
1809. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:31AM EST
Well, if it quacks like a duck and flies like a duck...

Obama State Department blocked FBI from arresting Iranian suspects in WMD probe, senators say

Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson unveiled evidence Wednesday that former Secretary of State John Kerry's State Department "actively interfered" with the FBI's attempts to arrest people suspected of being in the United States illegally to support Iran's efforts to create weapons of mass destruction.

Whistleblowers allegedly told the senators and shared unclassified documents with them that supported their claims, and showed that the Justice Department and FBI did not "failed to take the necessary steps to stop Kerry’s obstructive efforts against law enforcement.”

The senators claimed the reason for the State Department's interference was because of ongoing negotiations related to the Obama administration's Iran nuclear deal, which former President Barack Obama signed in 2015.

“The records provided to our offices show that the Obama/Biden administration’s State Department, under the leadership of John Kerry, actively and persistently interfered with FBI operations pertaining to lawful arrests of known terrorists, members of Iranian proliferation networks, and other criminals providing material support for Iran’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs,” the senators wrote in letters to the State and Justice Departments, and the FBI. “The records also show that DOJ and FBI leadership apparently allowed it to happen until the Trump administration altered course.”

The senators also claimed the actions came while the Obama-Biden administration attempted to publicly show they were against Iran getting nuclear weapons by imposing sanctions on "Iranian individuals, companies, and organizations for involvement in nuclear proliferation, ballistic missile development, support for terrorist groups, and human rights abuses."

The letters also outline eight examples where the DOJ or FBI could have moved forward on arrests of suspected Iranian supporters, but chose not to. One of the suspects was on the "terrorism watch list" and another returned to Iran. Two suspects were finally arrested after former President Donald Trump's State Department lifted the block.

Grassley and Johnson are now requesting archived emails from Kerry, CIA Director Bill Burns, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and former Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman by June 4.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/grassley-obama-state-department-blocked-fbis-effort-arrest-iranian-suspects

Silly rabbits...Its STILL the DNC!!!!Frying pan whip horse
1810. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sun, 5/26/2024, 11:19AM EST
Real Commandery in Chief...and well KaKKling Kameltoes...no excuse for this...at all.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Remember George Floyd over Memorial Day Weekend: ‘Should Be Alive’

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris issued statements over Memorial Day weekend on the death of George Floyd, stating that he “should be alive.”

The statements from Biden and Harris came on the fourth anniversary of the death of Floyd, whose death on May 25, 2020, while in police custody, led to nationwide protests and riots.

“George Floyd should be alive. He deserved so much more,” Biden wrote in a post on X. “Today, I join all those who loved him and all those touched by the civil rights movement he inspired in remembering the tragedy and injustice of his death. He changed the world. Now, let’s act in his memory.”

Harris, likewise, issued a statement in a post on X in which she said Floyd “deserved to be safe” and “should be alive today.”

“To honor his memory, President Biden and I reaffirm our commitment to building a justice system that lives up to its name,” Harris wrote. “While we have made progress, we still have more work to do — including passing the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.”

Floyd died after former Minneapolis, Minnesota, Police Officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee on Floyd’s neck as Floyd was handcuffed and lying facedown on the ground.

In April 2021, during Chauvin’s trial, Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker testified that heart disease and drugs had been contributing factors in the death of Floyd.

Baker added that he had certified overdose death in people who had lower amounts of fentanyl than Floyd had in his system.

Chauvin was found guilty of all three charges he faced in the death of Floyd: second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

Baker was also questioned in February 2022, during the trial of three former Minneapolis police officers charged with violating Floyd’s rights.

While being questioned, Baker stated that the death of Floyd came after police “subdual, restraint and neck compression,” which led Floyd’s heart and lungs to stop working.

Baker said that drugs and heart disease were factors in Floyd’s death but not the top factors. Floyd also reportedly had an enlarged heart, which needed more oxygen, along with narrow arteries, Baker said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/25/joe-biden-kamala-harris-remember-george-floyd-over-memorial-day-weekend-should-be-alive/

I wouldn't even grace a port-o-jon with that loser's name.
1811. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sun, 5/26/2024, 11:31AM EST

Fact Check: Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

CLAIM: President Joe Biden claimed during a commencement speech at the United States Military Academy West Point that he turned down an offer to play football at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.

VERDICT: False.

Biden has previously told different versions of this claim to graduates at the U.S. Naval Academy and the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado.

In his claim, Biden says he applied to the Naval Academy in order to play football. He was appointed to the Naval Academy by former Delaware Sen. J. Caleb Boggs (R) in 1965. However, the president graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965, which makes it unlikely he would have applied to attend the Naval Academy then.

Biden continues to claim that he turned down the offer after finding out that NFL Heisman Trophy winners Joe Bellino and Staubach were playing on the U.S. Naval Academy football team then.

Another issue with this claim is that Staubach graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1964, while Bellino graduated in 1961, Fox News reported.

“I was one of ten. I wanted to play football,” Biden told the graduates. “And, the day that I was supposed to go down for the interview, a classmate of mine who was also one of the ten appointed to be chosen from, named Steve Dunning, came to pick me up.”

Biden continued: “I found out two days earlier, they had a quarterback named Roger Staubach and a halfback named Joe Bellino. I said, ‘Oh, I’m not going there,’ I went to Delaware. Not a joke.”

During high school, Biden played football for Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware, and graduated from the Catholic college preparatory school in 1961.

Yahoo Sports reported:

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.

Along with claiming he was appointed to the Naval Academy, Biden has claimed that he used to drive an 18-wheeler, that he was arrested during the civil rights movement, and that he was the first member of his family to attend college.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/25/fact-check-biden-claims-he-was-appointed-to-naval-academy-roger-staubach-prevented-him-from-attending/

Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan

Chocco Chocco Chip for everyone courtesy of President Crappants
1812. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 5/26/2024, 11:46AM EST
I think he’s trying to manifest his favorite movie, Forest Gump.
1813. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 5/26/2024, 12:51PM EST
It's truly amazing how one man can make up so much stuff in his head that never happened. Liar
I believe the medical term that Shrinks use to describe that condition is "Delusional disorder".
1814. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 5/30/2024, 10:45AM EST
Oooooooooo "someone" forgot the "Dr." part in the title! Some libtard's widdle head is exploding over THAT!

Jill Biden to The View: Trump vs Biden is Battle Against Evil and Chaos

Jill Biden was a guest on ABC's The View this morning. She compared the presidential election to a choice of good versus evil.

No points for originality, Jill. That is the same old comparison that is heard every presidential cycle. Democrats paint Republicans as evil. Or Nazis. Or dictators. We know the drill. Republicans are going to push Grandma off a cliff in her wheelchair.

Democrats are panicked. That is something everyone is talking about, even media outlets who work hand in hand with the Biden administration. Jill Biden is her husband's biggest cheerleader. She seems to have no problem going on a television show and telling whoppers to help her husband.

Jill was there to plug her new children's book - Willow the White House Cat - but first was asked about her husband's re-election campaign.

The hosts approved of De Niro's appearance at that cringey press conference in front of the Manhattan courthouse where the Trump hush money trial is happening. Of course, they did. The token anti-Trump Republican who used to work in the Trump administration, Alyssa Farah Griffin, suggested that De Niro might be of better use out in California to court that state's voters.

The subject of polls came up because Trump is ahead of Biden in so many of them. That includes young voters, voters under 30 who voted for Biden. Biden won young voters by 23% against Trump in 2020. This time around, Trump has an edge with them.

Jilly from Philly has no worries. The polls will turn and favor Biden in no time.

"How do you turn those numbers around, five months out?" Sara Haines asked the First Lady. "And are you fearful what a second Trump term could look like?"

"Or a third [term], as Donald Trump says," Dr. Biden interjected.

"Those polls are going to turn, I'm confident of it," Dr. Biden answered, "because as time goes on as and as people start to focus more on what's at stake, and get educated on the issues and the differences between the two men, I believe that Americans are going to choose good over evil."

Here's the thing - Americans are already "educated on issues and the differences between the two men." That is the unique feature of this presidential election. Both leading candidates have been president. The general public already knows Trump and his record in office. There is nostalgia for the Trump years because of how tough times are in Biden's America.

Co-host Sunny Hostin, someone who openly pressured Charlamagne Tha God to endorse Biden when he was a guest a few days ago, asked Jill about campaign messaging. Sunny thinks the country is a better place now but people don't realize that. She thinks Biden needs to tout his successes. That's a problem, though, since Biden doesn't have successes to run on. Lots of federal spending and waste but not so much when it comes to legislation.

"The country, in my view - and in a lot of views - is in a better place on so many fronts," Hostin posited. "Inflation has slowed, unemployment is down, the stock market is soaring, we finally have movement with infrastructure, climate issues…. But some voters are still worried about where America is heading. What message does the president have to give to make people get it, that we are in a better place now?"

"We are in a better place now," Dr. Biden agreed, "and what you're saying is true - we have to get out that message.

"Every vote counts, this election is important, and so we are going everywhere" to rally voters across the country, FLOTUS continued. "We're not taking anything for granted, because Joe has done amazing things for this country and we have to get the message out."

See what happened there? Jill can't list accomplishments. She only agreed with Sunny that things are better. Joe is doing amazing things, she said. I think her definition of amazing is different than mine.

Biden's America is rapidly devolving into a banana republic. The things Democrats accuse Trump of doing are things that Democrats are doing, not Republicans. How is deploying lawfare against Biden's rival anything but evil? How is that the return to normal Joe Biden promised in 2020?

People may not like the things Trump says but there is no denying that his policies were successful. The economy was booming, all income levels enjoyed tax cuts, inflation was almost non-existent, unemployment was low, entrepreneurs thrived, and there were no new wars. Trump demanded that NATO countries pay their dues and they did. Compare those days to today. That is what voters are doing. The verdict is in - they prefer Trump over Biden.

The polls may change. Something may happen to cause a major shift. Biden may win re-election. Anything is possible in politics. We are about six months out from the November election. As things are now, though, Jill Biden's desperate grab at remaining in the White House is failing.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/05/29/jill-biden-to-the-view-trump-vs-biden-is-battle-against-evil-and-chaos-n3789258#google_vignette

So, he's not running on any achievements...AGAIN!Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan People aren't flocking to any rallies AGAIN too!
1815. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/30/2024, 2:14PM EST
Dr. Jill keeps trumpeting the same old tired midwit warning about Orangemanbad taking their duhmacracy away.

“Everything is at stake, and I think especially for women this year, you know, women’s rights, our freedoms, and democracy is on the line, and we have a choice,” she said. “We have to decide: democracy or chaos.”
1816. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 5/30/2024, 2:44PM EST
I like it when an elected official puts up a huge chart of campaign promises made and campaign promises kept and then gives an update on the outstanding campaign promises and what he’s doing about it. Simple but informative. And you can easily fact check things this way or look into how these promises were kept. Were laws broken? Was there bipartisan support or was there fighting in the majority ranks? It is easy to shake out. The name calling and the hazy commentary of “we are good and they are evil” just doesn’t do it for me.
1817. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 5/30/2024, 4:09PM EST
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dozens-attend-divisive-biden-black-outreach-event-philadelphia

Link has pics...So much to laugh at.
1818. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/30/2024, 9:18PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dozens-attend-divisive-biden-black-outreach-event-philadelphia

The link has pics...So much to laugh at.

It's just more of that “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” chit.

1819. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 5/31/2024, 7:45AM EST
10 Million Illegals Later, Biden To Use Executive Orders To Fix His F-Up: Report

After President Joe Biden shredded Donald Trump's Executive Orders on border security his first day in office, resulting in a staggering 10 million illegals pouring into the United States, the White House is reportedly on the verge of implementing new executive orders in order to recapture pissed-off voters stem the absolute flood of illegal migration he caused, AP reports.

According to the report, the new policy would cap the number of daily encounters at an average of 4,000 over a week (or 208k per year), which might include asylum-seekers with scheduled appointments through U.S. Customs

Moreover, under the new regulations, migrants arriving after reaching the set threshold could face automatic removal—a process akin to deportation—with significantly reduced chances of re-entry. This contrasts sharply with the more lenient conditions under the pandemic-era Title 42 policy, which allowed many expelled migrants to quickly attempt re-entry.

The potential decision follows the demise of a bipartisan border bill earlier this year - and with the U.S. presidential election looming in November, immigration remains a focal point of contention, providing Republicans with ample ammunition against Biden.

The Democratic administration’s effort would aim to head off any potential spike in crossings that could occur later in the year, as the fall election draws closer, when the weather cools and numbers tend to rise, two of the people. They were not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing discussions and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. -AP

A brief timeline:

Jan. 2017- Jan. 2021: Trump issues Executive Orders to protect the southern US border.

Jan 20, 2021: Biden shreds these orders his first day in office in a massive virtue signal.

Jan. 2021 - April 2024: 10 million illegals pour into the United States, many of whom are then bused to blue 'sanctuary cities' full of now-angry (angrier) Democrats.

Now: After pretending they can't fix the border unless we give $60 billion to Ukraine - Biden team panics ahead of the 2024 election and will roll out Executive Orders so they can claim credit for fixing the border crisis they caused.

According to Axios, Biden would be "taking a page from former President Trump" by using Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which gives the president broad discretion to block the entry of certain immigrants considered "detrimental" to US interests.

Then there's this idiot:

Currently, the U.S. grapples with over 2 million pending immigration court cases, with many individuals waiting years for resolution while in limbo. Despite the chaotic backdrop, U.S. officials are urging migrants to opt for legal pathways or apply for asylum from regional outposts in countries like Colombia, Guatemala, and Costa Rica.

"Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to **** things up." -Barack Obama

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/10-million-illegals-later-biden-use-executive-orders-fix-his-f-report
1820. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 6/10/2024, 5:53AM EST
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/08/joe-biden-aides-family-business-dealings-00161476

Too much to post, but it lists the players that connect the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

Can't remain ignorant forever Lefty. Wake up. You've been bamboozled...AGAIN.
1821. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 6/10/2024, 11:33AM EST
This may seem petty, but I notice it and it bothers me for some reason...

The current POTUS wears sneakers with a suit.

Look, "dress" sneakers have come a long way, but they are still sneakers. With a suit. As the supposed leader of the free world.

We can do better.
1822. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 6/10/2024, 3:05PM EST
Joey wears sneakers because there is less chance that he falls and can't get up. 👟👟
1823. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 6/11/2024, 9:04AM EST
Smart puppy can't stand listening to Joe and curses at the screen.

HILARIOUS: Even Dogs Can’t Stand Joe Biden! Watch This Dog Go Berserk When Biden Appears on TV, But Loves Trump! (VIDEO)

by Jim Hᴏft Jun. 11, 2024 8:15 amIt appears that even man’s best friend isn’t fond of sleepy Joe Biden.

A video is currently making the rounds on social media, showing a dog named Mollie reacting very differently to images of Donald Trump and Joe Biden on TV.

The video was originally posted on TikTok by user bestdad_ceo. His caption humorously questioned his pet’s political leanings: “Not sure what’s the political status of my dog but she goes crazy at the end… I think my dog is a pupublican.”

In the video, Mollie is perfectly content, sitting calmly while watching Donald Trump on television. However, the moment the channel is switched to display President Biden, Mollie’s demeanor changes dramatically. Mollie suddenly goes berserk, barking furiously and even charging at the television screen.

MORE & WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/hilarious-even-dogs-cant-stand-joe-biden-watch/
1824. Author: jeeblingDate: Tue, 6/11/2024, 10:10AM EST
I just want to know, if Joe wasn’t about to crap his pants in Normandy then what was going on? I’ll accept any rational answer.
1825. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/11/2024, 12:23PM EST
jeebling wrote:
I just want to know, if Joe wasn’t about to crap his pants in Normandy then what was going on? I’ll accept any rational answer.

Well, he wanted to leave real quick with Dr.Jill yanking his leash because he was smelling ripe. He left the cheese eating surrender monkey leader Macron to meet with the troops after he crapped himself.

https://youtu.be/xSGLkp9VyGk?si=QVVjX7KZN7Haw66B

Biden is an appalling POS and an utter fraud failure as a leader of anything.
1826. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 6/11/2024, 1:42PM EST
If Joe looks lost and frozen in place at times, I'm sure it's just a glitch in the Matrix.
1827. Author: jeeblingDate: Tue, 6/11/2024, 3:26PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Well, he wanted to leave real quick with Dr.Jill yanking his leash because he was smelling ripe. He left the cheese eating surrender monkey leader Macron to meet with the troops after he crapped himself.

https://youtu.be/xSGLkp9VyGk?si=QVVjX7KZN7Haw66B

Biden is an appalling POS and an utter fraud failure as a leader of anything.

That’s what it looks like. If he didn’t crap his pants why did Jill hurry him off before he greeted the troops? I can’t think of a better answer.
1828. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 6/12/2024, 8:55AM EST
Hunter’s Conviction Is A Fig Leaf To Cover The Biden Family’s More Serious Crimes

The verdict ‘is functionally irrelevant because the corrupt Biden [administration] has already proven that the entire justice system is rigged.’

Hunter Biden was found guilty Tuesday on three federal gun charges, but his conviction is no victory for the rule of law. The trial sidestepped the most serious allegations against Biden — and their implications for his president father — while teeing up talking points for Biden supporters to insist the justice system is fair after the left brazenly weaponized the justice system to target former President Donald Trump.

President Joe Biden’s son was found guilty of lying on application paperwork while addicted to drugs to obtain a firearm and unlawfully possessing said firearm.

Leftists like MSNBC’s Andrew Weissmann, desperate to absolve themselves of accountability for cheering on the weaponization of the justice system against Trump, have already begun using Hunter’s conviction to declare the justice system works just fine since Hunter was also found guilty.

But as Federalist CEO Sean Davis aptly noted shortly before Hunter’s conviction, “any verdict in the gun trial is functionally irrelevant because the corrupt Biden [administration] has already proven that the entire justice system is rigged.”

For starters, IRS whistleblowers came forward last summer alleging the Department of Justice slow-walked investigations into Hunter and “even concealed critical evidence implicating President Joe Biden in a criminal bribery scheme,” as my colleague Tristan Justice wrote.

Furthermore, “President Biden’s politically appointed U.S. Attorneys for D.C. and Central District of California denied the U.S. Attorney in Delaware’s request to bring charges, which … put Hunter Biden on the path to a sweetheart plea deal,” as the House Oversight Committee explained.

That sweetheart deal was set to exculpate Hunter from “any other federal crimes” he may have committed by allowing him to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax offenses while avoiding responsibility for the gun charges by entering into a deferred prosecution agreement, as explained by Steve Roberts, Jonathan Fahey, and Andrew Pardue for The Federalist. The plea deal fell apart after scrutiny from a federal judge which led to prosecutors being unwilling to accept the blanket immunity request.

Hunter does face additional charges in September for some tax charges after he allegedly dodged more than $1.4 million in taxes. But the DOJ — according to IRS whistleblowers — allowed the statute of limitations to expire on Hunter’s alleged tax evasion between 2014 and 2015, the same years he was being paid big bucks by Ukrainian energy firm Burisma. Hunter was paid as much as $83,000 per month to sit on the firm’s board, where his primary contribution appeared to be the Biden “brand” and access to his then-vice president father. Around that time, then-Vice President Joe Biden — by his own admission — threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless a top prosecutor who was investigating Burisma’s leadership was fired.

Hunter never registered as a foreign agent despite admitting during a closed-door hearing before the House Oversight Committee that he received multiple payments from Chinese Communist Party-linked businesses. His father, during the 2020 presidential debate, claimed his son never “made money” from China.

There are also concerns from the House Oversight Committee that the “DOJ disregarded the victims who were sexually exploited by Hunter Biden” after Hunter allegedly paid prostitutes “and used such payments as tax expenses for one of his companies.”

As my colleague John Daniel Davidson summarized, “Hunter Biden can run a complex, years-long foreign influence-peddling scheme to enrich his family, and all he’ll ever face are minor, unrelated gun charges — a fig leaf over the corruption that’s right at the heart of the White House.”

“The entire purpose of the trial is to provide a thin veneer of justice served, while the real crimes of the Biden family go unpunished and unacknowledged,” Davidson continued.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/06/11/hunters-conviction-is-a-fig-leaf-to-cover-the-biden-familys-more-serious-misdeeds/

We ALL know crackhead is going to get a pardon. It's a matter of when.
1829. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 6/12/2024, 2:01PM EST
So, this is why Pedo Joe had to come back to America after crapping his pants.

President Biden Looks Stupefied During Juneteenth Concert at White House

President Biden Stupefied During Juneteenth Party ... Others Dance, Joe Watches

President Biden threw a big bash at the White House ... an early celebration for the upcoming Juneteenth holiday ... and it looks like Joe was in a happy daze.

Biden and VP Kamala Harris were front and center Monday night on the famous South Lawn, chillin' with Billy Porter, among others who came out for the celebration ... which included a concert and a standup comedy performance.

POTUS knows how to host a party ... the main draw here was live music with performances by Gladys Knight, Patti Labelle, Kirk Franklin, Doug E. Fresh and Trombone Shorty. Solid lineup, for sure. Comedian Roy Wood Jr. served as the opening act.

Biden was all smiles on this occasion, fist-bumping supporters and wisely leaving all the dancing duties to Kamala, Billy and second gentleman Doug Emhoff. While they boogeyed, JB just kinda stood there ... almost frozen like a giddy statue for a bit. Good times!

Of course, this is particularly momentous since Biden made Juneteenth a federal holiday in 2021 ... it marks the date, June 19, the last slaves in America learned they had been freed. Folks have marked the occasion for years, but now it's an official holiday.

Check out the pics and the video ... it's pretty clear we've come a long way, and Joe's there to soak it all in.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/11/president-biden-juneteenth-concert-celebration-kamala-harris-white-house/

No, that's not Tyler Perry he's fist bumping with. Its no other than Philonise Floyd, the brother of the murdered Minneapolis man George Floyd.
1830. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 6/13/2024, 2:11PM EST
Biden's Awkward, Embarrassing Moments With Other Leaders at G7

Joe Biden is in Italy for the G7 on Thursday.

As we reported, he seemed to have some confusion immediately upon landing as he made his way down the short stairs and onto the tarmac. A man intervened and redirected him in the other direction.

WATCH: Biden Has Trouble Immediately Upon Landing in Italy

Unfortunately, they didn’t just load him back on the plane and take him home. They took him to the G7, where he was the last one to arrive in southern Puglia to meet with world leaders.

Biden shuffled his way over to the host, Italy's Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni. He hugged her and kissed her on both cheeks in the European fashion. They traded pleasantries for a few moments. Then Meloni told him he had to sign something over on the side. But then he awkwardly saluted Meloni as he was leaving the stage.

Biden shuffles his way over to the Italian PM — as he brings the tour of his destructive foreign policy overseas yet again pic.twitter.com/ok9VDuc1QD
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 13, 2024

Did Giorgia Meloni join the US Military and no one told us?

Why did Biden just salute her? 😂 pic.twitter.com/BoW7Q1KTzh
— Joey Mannarino (@JoeyMannarinoUS) June 13, 2024

Now, I'm not sure why he saluted her, and he shouldn't be saluting another world leader. Everyone but Biden knows that.

But he's been doing this weird thing where he randomly salutes people when he leaves the stage lately and doesn't seem to differentiate between when it's proper and when it isn't. He saluted Hunter after Hunter blew him a kiss at the airport in Delaware following Hunter's conviction. Did he think Hunter was saluting him — is his perception that out of whack at this point? It surely is if he's saluting other leaders.

It's especially ironic, given he's previously termed Meloni a threat to "democracy" in 2022, and she's on the leftist list of people to hate. So I'm sure this will get some comment from them and more disgust with Biden.

All the leaders also got together for the family photo. They're all either smiling or looking serious for the photo, except Biden, who appears to be grimacing — which is likely to excite more comment.

US President Joe Biden arrived in Italy to attend the G7 summit

The US President was greeted by Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni. Biden met with G7 leaders in Borgo Egnazia. pic.twitter.com/eDPLZSnb0m
— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) June 13, 2024

Then, once again, the other leaders apparently had to help direct Biden, who seemed confused and was pointing as though asking, "Is this the right way to go?"

Biden is in Italy for the G7 Summit. Other world leaders have to babysit him. They all surround him and guide him off the stage. He shuffles, looks confused, points, looks awkward trying to chat normally with his peers. pic.twitter.com/nlAJmMbnOz
— Linda S (@LinSapCT) June 13, 2024

At what point does someone say this is just too embarrassing? But the folks behind the scenes obviously don't care how much we are embarrassed or placed in peril by Biden's obvious decline.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/13/biden-with-other-leaders-at-g7-n2175424

1831. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 6/14/2024, 3:41PM EST
I saw Joey sniffing Meloni's hair.
1832. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 12:07AM EST
RayR wrote:
I saw Joey sniffing Meloni's hair.

Was that before or after she had to guide him back to join the others because he was aimlessly walking away?

Where was the caring Dr.Jill?????
1833. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 11:02AM EST
The only reason our choices aren't TWO convicted felons is because one of them was declared unfit to stand trial... remember that.

And the one not fit to stand trial is fit to run our country? Run it into the ground, maybe.
1834. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 11:04AM EST
Somewhere there's a young girl out there whose momma is a stripper... her daddy is a crackhead felon... and her grandpa is president.
1835. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 12:25PM EST
Greta has got to be fuming about all the zipping back and forth in Air Force One. Besides its also all the advance parties and setting up all of the events as well. Next time you get lectured about Climate Change explain how you didn't take a customized 747 back and forth twice from America to Europe and back in a week.

Biden goes straight from G7 to Hollywood fundraiser, balancing geopolitics with his reelection bid

After flying through the night across nine time zones, from southern Italy to Southern California, President Joe Biden is shifting his focus from Russia’s challenge of Western unity to raking in big money for his reelection campaign at a Hollywood fundraiser featuring George Clooney and Julia Roberts.

Biden went straight from the Group of Seven summit of wealthy democracies, where Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine took center stage, to Los Angeles and the glitzy gathering unfolding Saturday night at the Peacock Theater. The journey was only broken up by a layover to refuel outside Washington.

Former President Barack Obama is joining headliners Clooney and Roberts, and late-night host Jimmy Kimmel will interview all of them onstage. In a text message to donors beforehand, Roberts called it “a crucial time in the election.” Kimmel wrote in his own text that presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump “will hate this, so let’s do it.”

Luminaries from the entertainment world have increasingly lined up to help Biden’s campaign, hoping to provide a fundraising jolt and to energize would-be supporters to turn out ahead of Election Day against Trump.

But hobnobbing with stars this time means Biden is skipping a summit in Switzerland about ways to end Russia’s war in Ukraine. Vice President Kamala Harris is representing the United States.

It’s a stark reminder that his responsibilities as president and his reelection effort can sometimes conflict.

“We are going to see an unprecedented and record-setting turnout from the media and entertainment world,” Jeffrey Katzenberg, the Hollywood mogul, major Democratic donor and co-chair of Biden’s campaign, said in a statement.

A Biden fundraiser in March at Radio City Music Hall in New York featured late-night host Stephen Colbert interviewing the president, Obama and former President Bill Clinton. It raised a then-record $26 million, but the California event will bring in at least $28 million, according to the Biden campaign.

Still, Trump has hauled in even bigger numbers.

He outpaced Biden’s New York event in April, raking in $50.5 million at a gathering of major donors at the Florida home of billionaire investor John Paulson. The former president’s campaign and the Republican National Committee announced they had raised a whopping $141 million in May, padded by tens of millions of dollars in contributions that flowed in after Trump’s guilty verdict in his criminal hush money trial.

That post-conviction bump came after Trump and the Republican Party announced collecting $76 million in April, far exceeding Biden and the Democrats’ $51 million for the month and narrowing a fundraising advantage Biden built earlier in the race.

With Biden absent at the gathering on Ukraine, Harris is making the trip to Switzerland and back in a little more than 24 hours.

At a joint appearance with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy at the G7 summit, Biden said Harris would be a strong representative of his administration at the meeting. But Zelenskyy previously suggested that it was “not a strong decision” for Biden to miss the event.

“I would want President Biden to be personally present,” he said late last month, predicting that Putin would “stand and applaud” Biden not coming. Putin and Russian representatives also aren’t going to the summit.

Biden’s fundraiser was expected to attract protests from pro-Palestinian activists angry about his administration’s handling of Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza. Such demonstrations have become common wherever Biden goes in recent months, including outside his Radio City Music Hall fundraiser.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-hollywood-fundraiser-clooney-roberts-ukraine-summit-40081471c93faa68de5c4aa30455303b
1836. Author: JGKAMINDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 12:44PM EST
MACS wrote:
Somewhere there's a young girl out there whose momma is a stripper... her daddy is a crackhead felon... and her grandpa is president.

But isn’t that the one Dr. Jill and Mr. Magoo don’t acknowledge when they love to talk about family?
1837. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 1:04PM EST
JGKAMIN wrote:
But isn’t that the one Dr. Jill and Mr. Magoo don’t acknowledge when they love to talk about family?

Yeah, that's the one. Dr.MeMaw and Sniffer are the picture of doting grandparents.
1838. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 6/15/2024, 1:48PM EST
For Dr. Jill, spending other people's money is no object.

Jill Biden's Flights to Paris Leave Taxpayers with Huge Bill, Charging Them Over $300k

By Warner Todd Huston June 10, 2024 at 1:03pm

Quote:
It appears that first lady Jill Biden has handed U.S. taxpayers a bill for nearly $350,000 for her flights from Delaware to France and back again so she could go from the D-Day commemoration back to the U.S. to be by Hunter Biden’s side for a day during his latest court case.

Hunter Biden’s trial over his allegedly illegal purchase of a gun was going on in Delaware at the same time as the D-Day memorial services in France, and “Doctor” Jill wanted to split her time attending both.

Unfortunately, it appears that American taxpayers are footing the bill for the flights to and fro and to again, according to the U.K. Daily Mail.

Jill Biden is billing the U.S. government for the $345,400 in flights, the National Taxpayers Union Foundation estimated, according to the newspaper.

MORE:

https://www.westernjournal.com/jill-bidens-flights-paris-leaves-taxpayers-huge-bill-charging-300k/
FirstPrev353637NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic