Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Water pillows -- what happened?
1. Author: borndead1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 2:13PM EST
I've been using Humi Care water pillows for years. The latest batch I got only 'work' once. They absorb a sh*t ton of water when fresh, but will barely absorb any water when trying to re-humidify them. These things used to work 8-10 times before the absorption rate started decreasing. Did I just get a bad batch, or did Humi Care decide to lower the quality?
2. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 3:23PM EST
borndead1 wrote:
I've been using Humi Care water pillows for years. The latest batch I got only 'work' once. They absorb a sh*t ton of water when fresh, but will barely absorb any water when trying to re-humidify them. These things used to work 8-10 times before the absorption rate started decreasing. Did I just get a bad batch, or did Humi Care decide to lower the quality?

Is the color of the inside material white or brown-ish?

It’s been a few years since I bought some but did notice a change from white to brown-ish on the most recent pillows. I know I was able to re-humidify the white ones; however, since I use the pillows only when I send out cigars, hadn’t noticed whether the brown-ish were re-useable or not. Did notice the newer ones absorbed more water and were really plump.

So no, don’t think you got a bad batch but think the newer pillows use a different material.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic