Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Author: Happy CamperDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 9:08AM EST
What is going on at CBid? Stray charges, Damaged order, No answer at CS phone?

Is my favorite bid site in trouble?
2. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 2/3/2021, 9:10AM EST
Jamie is gonna like you... a lot... although he likes the unhappy ones just as much I imagine...
3. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 9:21AM EST
Happy Camper wrote:
What is going on at CBid? Stray charges, Damaged order, No answer at CS phone?

Is my favorite bid site in trouble?

What?

Here?

NO! Say it ain't so!

Now, I'm not one for excuses BUT we're in the midst of a pandemic...a dark winter as our President likes to claim...and that has disturbed the supply chain of many industries. It's wrecked havoc with customer service that is still stateside as well. Before you bad mouth them at least take the time to thank American companies that DON'T offshore their customer service! You know it's nice to talk to people that you can understand when its calm...amplify the mood and toss in a character on speakerphone that's got English as a 3rd language!!! Anyways, where was I....oh yeah...show some patience. We're not talking about your mom's medicine, a pet's food or even a car part...we're talking about cigars.

You're already here and you know what the site is famous for. Don't go full retard on us now.
4. Author: Happy CamperDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 9:30AM EST
Not trying to be negative - I'm just frustrated. Can't get an answer to any questions.
I love the site and the company. I have done business with them for many years and will continue.
Just a lapse in communication got me wondering.
If everything's OK, then we good!
5. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 9:32AM EST
Happy Camper wrote:
Not trying to be negative - I'm just frustrated. Can't get an answer to any questions.
I love the site and the company. I have done business with them for many years and will continue.

If only there was a SEARCH button one could use to see if there was a topic that was already discussed here on the site...oh wait...

Herfing
6. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 11:48AM EST
Happy Camper wrote:

Speaking of lapse in communication, shoot frankj1 a PM and check in with him.
7. Author: ZKingDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 12:43PM EST
I'm sorry, I laugh at these most of the time, but I do have to point one thing out. The pandemic is not an excuse. The company that I work for, over the past year, had to find for bankruptcy protection, came out of bankruptcy protection, turned out bigger numbers than previous years during the holiday season, had plenty of shipping delay issues with the post office, clothed the last 2 former first ladies, the current vice president, and a few members of the royal family (all of this drives phone call volume through the roof). Our busiest day, cyber monday, we had a max of 118 calls holding, but still managed to keep our SLA BELOW 15 minutes, all while transferring 95% of us to work from home.

Blaming the pandemic and working from home is not an excuse to neglect your customers.
8. Author: clintCigarDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 1:52PM EST
^I agree. You can only use the pandemic as an excuse for so long. I feel like it's getting taken advantage of by a lot of industries.
9. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 2:30PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
^I agree. You can only use the pandemic as an excuse for so long. I feel like it's getting taken advantage of by a lot of industries.

In my line of business we've been sidelined due to long shipping times from overseas parts. We can track the packages once paid for. Sitting...sitting...screened in port...3 weeks of not hearing anything with no updates...hits US port...sitting...sitting...sitting...goes to 1st hub...sitting...sitting...then to 2nd...then out to delivery. I also see the ramifications of the work from home paradigm. Not everyone is cut out for it, has the technology to make it happen nor as productive without the boss being down the aisle in an office.

If the President sits in his own office wearing a mask...the pandemic is going to rage on and on and on.
10. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 3:14PM EST
For a quick phone response call 888-388-2683 for help.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic