Tampa Bay Buccaneers Need A QB
1. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 10:14AM EST
The GOAT hung up his cleats.

Thanks Tom!
2. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 10:51AM EST
Want Aaron Rodgers?
I can make a call.
3. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 11:08AM EST
I'm not opposed to that, but I believe he's going to Denver.

Shame because TB is all locked and loaded.
4. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 11:41AM EST
Not knowing the salary cap situation for most teams, if all things were equal, he's always been a Niners fan.
That was evident 10 days ago for sure.
Think he'd like to go there to close the show.
Locals here mostly are of the opinion is he is Denver bound.
5. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 2/1/2022, 11:56AM EST
Tom made about 22M annually, Aaron makes about 33M annually. Tampa cannot afford that. I doubt that he would be willing to loose 1/3 of his income.
6. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 12:40PM EST
Speyside2 wrote:
Tom made about 22M annually, Aaron makes about 33M annually. Tampa cannot afford that. I doubt that he would be willing to loose 1/3 of his income.

Yeah, and he is tight (cheap).
7. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 2/1/2022, 1:14PM EST
He has always seemed all about Aaron Rodgers, never all about the Green Bay Packers.
8. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 1:19PM EST
I don't think he wants to go to Denver, and they have about 50MM cap room.

Why would he want to face Mahomes, Carr and Herbert twice each year when he can face Fields, Cousins and Goff if he stays in GB? Plus... in the AFC playoffs he's gonna see Josh Allen, too.

Nah... his best chance is to stay in GB and figure it the hell out.
9. Author: HockeyDadDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 1:23PM EST
Garapollo might be available.
10. Author: JadeRoseDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 1:51PM EST
MACS wrote:
I don't think he wants to go to Denver, and they have about 50MM cap room.

Why would he want to face Mahomes, Carr and Herbert twice each year when he can face Fields, Cousins and Goff if he stays in GB? Plus... in the AFC playoffs he's gonna see Josh Allen, too.

Nah... his best chance is to stay in GB and figure it the hell out.

I think Rodgers and Adams are gonna be Rocky Mountain High very soon.

As far as Brady? Glad to see him go. I don't dislike him. I don't like him. He's a robot. That Patriot way worked to win games but it was the most boring system going.
11. Author: deadeyedickDate: Tue, 2/1/2022, 1:53PM EST
Not sure TB can retain the support they brought in for Brady. Arians might think about retirement again as well.
12. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 2/1/2022, 2:00PM EST
I would like to see Rodgers end up a 49er which is not out of the question. They have 12.78M cap space for 2022, if they cut or trade Jimmy G they gain about 25M cap space. So that would be 37.78M for 2022. I would love to see what the 49ers would do with him at quarterback. Plus Lefluer comes from the Shanahan coaching tree so Rodgers already know the offense. Debo Samuel would be his Devante Adam's and then some. He would have a great wide receiver, agreed tight end, and very good recieving core in totality. Plus the O line and run game is dominant. He has never had that type of offense. Matched with their defense I think they would rival the Montana/Young 49ers. They should be all in.
13. Author: Speyside2Date: Tue, 2/1/2022, 2:01PM EST
If not him, the Russell Wilson. Their window is now.
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 7:22AM EST
Think

With all the chaos in Minnesota right now...Cousins would look great in a Bucs jersey!
15. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 7:29AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Garapollo might be available.

Depends on if Ariens feels he can work on him.
16. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 11:25AM EST
They could probably get Crab Legs Winston cheap.
17. Author: Speyside2Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 12:33PM EST
Can you believe Jimmy G gets 29M annually? Talk about a bad contract.
18. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 12:49PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Think

With all the chaos in Minnesota right now...Cousins would look great in a Bucs jersey!

Cousins has no pocket presence, a slow release and no mobility. As a Viking hater, I'm hopeful he stays right where he is.
19. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 12:55PM EST
The GOAT wasn't exactly the most mobile QBs and protection was Job #1 for the O line.

He'd do alright and Ariens being the QB coach that he is would get his best. Plus...we have the targets for him.
20. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 2:04PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
The GOAT wasn't exactly the most mobile QBs and protection was Job #1 for the O line.

He'd do alright and Ariens being the QB coach that he is would get his best. Plus...we have the targets for him.

With TB12 retiring, do you think Gronk will still stick around or retire? And what about some of the impending free agents?

Seems that Tom was the glue to keeping that roster together.
21. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/2/2022, 2:15PM EST
He's on record as saying he would stick around

The nucleus of the team is under contract.
22. Author: Speyside2Date: Wed, 2/2/2022, 2:19PM EST
I think Gronk will retire. OJ Howard was special at Alabama. Winston wasn't good enough to use him properly. Brady had no relationship with him. Maybe the next quarterback and him get on the same page. I think Tampa desperately wanted Brady to stay one more year so Trask could further develop. No that he compares to Brady, but he has some of Brady's traits. Maybe the go with Trask next year.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic