teedubbya
18 years ago
uglier than I though

they both look skeerie
teedubbya
18 years ago
why do I keep looking? its like a train wreck but worse
victor808
18 years ago
Awww... look at MACS' cute chubby cheeks!!! 🙂
teedubbya
18 years ago
seems like an odd couple but Freddie Mercury and Larry the Cable Guy seem quite happy

good on them
victor808
18 years ago
I miss larry the cable guy.

FREE LARRY THE CABLE GUY!!!
teedubbya
18 years ago
Charlie
18 years ago
I like the Guy from Boston myself....

Charlie
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Holy ****!

That dude on the left has a monopoly on HANDSOME!

Eat **** smashie!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
****. My bad. I forgot to say... FREE ERIK!!!

You rotten bastids!**

**With all due respect, of course. 8^)
Charlie
17 years ago
Free Erik

Charlie
Buckwheat
17 years ago
What happened to JJ? I know his wife passed but he still came around sometimes. He didn't get banned did he?
jetblasted
17 years ago
I think jj joined that long list . . .

Free erkwgs ! ! !
MrsSledn
17 years ago
My brother Erik. I sure do miss him posting on the boards.
Slimboli
17 years ago
FREE ERIK !!!

Come on SteveR ... don't you think he's been punished enough ???

Buckwheat ... JJ got a 'timeout' many moons ago. I'm not sure if he is still in the 'banned' mode ... or he just chooses not to post here anymore.

I think he just got fed up with this place ...
Charlie
17 years ago
Hey you Svedes

FREE ERIK


Charlie
jackconrad
14 years ago
I recognize that Tank Top!
wvwa34
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic