happy1
19 years ago
Them some Friendly skies lol
jackconrad
19 years ago
Fly the Friendly skies of Untied
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
They need some pearl necklaces
apochee
17 years ago
hikerpro699
17 years ago
This is Way too good to be true... OH **** MY WIFE SAW/ READ ME POSTING....
hikerpro699
17 years ago
#23- Thats F'in Hilarious. I'm LMFAO!!!
bpuls
17 years ago
Wow, two sets of twins.
shaneguide
17 years ago
definate 4 engine model

please make sure tour seatbelt is securely fastened...
could be a REAL BUMPY ride
njstone
17 years ago
If you guys have never seen attractive flight attendants..then clearly you've never flown to Europe.

Try any of the Scandanavian airlines and KLM.
shaneguide
17 years ago
I flew from Orlando to Portland Maine last Tuesday...

The plane had 2 flight attendents and neither one looked like the ones in the picture...they were both men...

oh and the last 45 minutes or so the plane felt and acted like a yoyo Up and down up and down never seen so many people crying and/or getting sick on a flight before in my life
bpuls
17 years ago
Man They are SOOOO cute. Looks like they are
twins too, if not, at least sisters?
sunbuilder
17 years ago
their puckered up like the lemons were too sour, or uh...never mind
jackconrad
14 years ago
('\_/')
(=^.^=)
o(_")") Haz anudder drink Ladies !
nnightmar
14 years ago
Now I understand why Tupelovs keep going down...
nickatnite
14 years ago

Offical members of the mile high club!!!!

wvwa34 wrote:




Those who join get free pearl necklaces
BDS12
14 years ago
^^ I'm sure I could donate one, (or more)
Burner02
14 years ago
Damn, damn, damn, bet some daddy is very proud!
lou2row
14 years ago
Hopefully since then, they have learned making duck lips aint sexy.
glongoria
14 years ago
Where were these girls when I flew to Hawaii? We had three rather large women and a guy that wished he was a woman. For 8 and a half hours. That's a long time to have big girls walk up and down the isles.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

Where were these girls when I flew to Hawaii? We had three rather large women and a guy that wished he was a woman. For 8 and a half hours. That's a long time to have big girls walk up and down the isles.

glongoria wrote:



Feeling the frequent flying hip bumps were you?

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic