rayder1
23 years ago
Man I took a look at the picture and immediately wondered if I would be alone in my opinion. I side with the "doesn't do it for me" contingient. Actually I thought the one on the left looked better in the face.

But if they are truly the heiress' to the Hilton Hotel family, they they are both 10's in my book.
rayder1
23 years ago
Sorry...computer froze the first time I hit "post" so I hit it again.

xibbumbero
23 years ago
Yeah yeah yeah,I once got two tix from a CHP once,so go figure. X
Homebrew
23 years ago
I must Say,
The one on the right, Paris, Is a total bitch. When the were filming, "My Simple Life", In Altus Arkansas, she ate lunch in the pub, where I hang out, every day on there lunch break. She had the gall to tell me to put out an ISOM Monte #2, I had been smoking for 30 minutes before she came in. I told her to go play in traffic. By the way, she spent 20 minutes eating her lunch, and about 2 minutes purging her lunch, in the pubs restroom. I believe sex with her, would be alot like sex with a warm sack of bones, only not quite so pleasent.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
rayder1
23 years ago
I wouldn't have been rude like her, but if I saw someone smoking an ISOM Monte2 in Altus Arkansas, I would have thought they were either up to no good, lost or scouting football prospects for Oklahoma University.




(Just kidding 'cause Altus is so small. I like to stop at Weiderkehr when I am in the area.)
GTofMurphy
22 years ago
Word on the street is the Paris Hilton (the one on the right) sex video will hit the market/internet soon. The Hilton lawyers are doing their best to stop this. She and her then boyfiend taped it when she was 19. I am sure this will be a big hit like the Tommy-Lee Pamela vid was.
GT
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yummy, I'm waiting for the skin flick of the two of them going at it.
hegemonic
22 years ago
AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
Ugly feet! lol
eleltea
22 years ago
Which one is Conrad?
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I believe it's the one on the right that used to be Robert. X
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Hey, they are my age you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!! HAHA jj I think the olsen twins are damn good looking and what are they 15??????


GIG'EM,

DAN
smithbw
22 years ago
Beautiful "Rich" Babes...
Cigarick
22 years ago
17.

I'll take skank #2, Bob.
SwimNaked
22 years ago
FYI, the Paris Hilton home porn movie is out. It's not good... they used night vision or something to tape it.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
SwimNaked
22 years ago
....not that I've seen the video or anything..
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
...not impressed.....I'm with Robby on this one.
Hard to see how they look with all the paint and spackle.....
Charlie
22 years ago
Agree with Sonny, too damn much paint.........how about less clothes?

C
cigman627
22 years ago
You guys are full o' ****!

Tell me you wouldn't do either one of them in the middle of Main Street, and give her thirty minutes to draw a crowd!

BTW, Paris' head looks "glued on" in this one too!

...cigman
Users browsing this topic