Diddler5612
16 years ago
I **** I know her but I could be wong.
Cigarick
16 years ago
A little on the skinny side, but plenty purdy!
DadZilla3
16 years ago
Sassy1
16 years ago
I like the kinder, gentler Goat!!
Goathead50
16 years ago
I would take out to dinner then HIT IT!
Sassy1
16 years ago
I knew it was too good to be true!
Goathead50
16 years ago
jackconrad
14 years ago
jackconrad
JuyceMan
14 years ago
こんにちは、美しい。 私の名大はマイクです。 私はここでください、非停止する m 、あなたの全体の旅行のために。 愛の列車ようこそ ...
gimbel
14 years ago
Something tells me there's a dirty word in there ^^^

At least by now she's probably legal.
sd72
14 years ago
Me likey Asian zing!
dubleuhb
14 years ago

こんにちは、美しい。 私の名大はマイクです。 私はここでください、非停止する m 、あなたの全体の旅行のために。 愛の列車ようこそ ...

JuyceMan wrote:


Hello, beautiful. My name is Mike large. I m here to please, non-stop, of your entire trip. Welcome to the love train ...

?
smokestaxx
14 years ago
JuyceMan
14 years ago

Hello, beautiful. My name is Mike large. I m here to please, non-stop, of your entire trip. Welcome to the love train ...

?

dubleuhb wrote:




Close, but not quite exact when you translated it back into English. You cheated and didn't study your Japanese lesson!
Users browsing this topic