smithbw
22 years ago
Rocco - I say "Clip and Burn"....

That way you will know if that cigar is worth it to you or not!

Besides they always make more...Well, almost!
al'Thor
22 years ago
I don't know Billy... I can see it now - I drop $50, go to the crowded shop with a bunch of strangers, grab a plastic cup of miller light and a hot dog while making small talk with a bunch of stuck ups while eagerly anticipating the big moment, when the time comes, we all clip, light, puff and as everyone else is saluting, I'm bitching about how I spent $25 on this dog rocket....

much better to save it and just make everyone jealous by telling them you have it...

: )
Penguin13
22 years ago
I was wondering the same thing too? Do I smoke the Opus/DC or do I bring a nice smoke of my own to lite up? Don't know if that would be bad form. I was planning on bring a bunch but wasn't sure if this herf would be the same "atmosphere" of the other herfs I've gone to?

KC
smithbw
22 years ago
KC,

Good Point! If I would bring a few sticks of my own, I know that they would not be BUCs....LOL!

Seriously, I would take a couple Opus X and a few Maximums that way If I Decided Not to Light the one handed out - Who Would Know the Difference...

Just my .02 cents. BTW - I am Jealous of all you!!!
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Billy,

Thanks for the advice, but my FFOX will be going to a very good home. I'll smoke the DC.

Rocco
eleltea
22 years ago
My local in Euless Texas may have a couple tickets unsold. Anyone close enuff who wants to go? lmk. myhandle at yahoo . com
al'Thor
22 years ago
oh, sure now you speak up - you know Euless IS the Dallas area!!! (I mean ... email sent...)
dz130
22 years ago
I plan on bringing some Fuentes to smoke there, but I'll be bringing the two special ones home to rest until a nice relaxing evening on the porch next summer.
Penguin13
22 years ago
LOL @ Billy
I know Billy, I thought I would bring a few Opus Super Belicosos and a couple xXx's. Maybe sneak an ISOM in there 😉

KC
jdobson
22 years ago
I am kicking around the idea of going to the Austin, TX smoke. I was in the store last night and saw the two sticks that will be given out. Wow, they look great!
Aundy
22 years ago
I live near LA, and was recently in a car accident. So I went by my local shop to pick up these two cigars last night, because I wouldn't be attending the Benefut.

I just finished smoking both of them while watching Football and I have to say they are the best 2 cigars I've had in months.

Outstanding!!!

Kudos To Cigar family, and the benefit. If I had another $50, I'd get another set.

~Aundy
Users browsing this topic