merlin9052
22 years ago
I am going in Indy!!!
See ya there george!
Eric
eleltea
22 years ago
I'll be at the one in Euless, TX. Anyone else?
wbslngr
22 years ago
Hope we can sport Hoosier Herfer hats or shirts that day. Maybe gain some membership
dz130
22 years ago
Can someone send me the link? Please.

dz130
at aol
dot com
tonylum
22 years ago
Can someone send the link my way too. Thanks
Hope they have one in NY. I can never find anything in NY. Were pretty cigar friendly......yeh right.

[email protected]
cwilhelmi
22 years ago
going to the one in SF
tonester666
22 years ago
Thanks for the link - there is one in my area.
chipslave
22 years ago
Woo Hoo! I think I got in on the one in Fargo. Yes... Fargo! 🙂
cruiser
22 years ago
Yes in Cleveland here is the menue!
Benefit Poker Smoker
Prime Rib Dinner
Full Open Bar
Unique Cigars
5 pm until midnight Toast at 7pm
Hope I dont loose to much at the Pockergame.Amen
jmuzz
22 years ago
can someone email me the info for this? my email is [email protected]. i am wondering the dates, and cant find the site for this. thank you for any info....

jmuzz
penzt8
22 years ago
osuride
22 years ago
Anybody here going to the one in Beavercreek, Ohio at the Wharf?
Hayseeds
22 years ago
Going to the one in Lemoyne, PA
mhelfe19
22 years ago
Scored two passes to the one in St. Louis. Will be serving wine, liquor, snacks, etc. Looking forward to it.

Also scored some Opus X's (4) at MSRP. Two Fuente Fuente and two Robusto for $42 and change including tax.

Mark H
cigman627
22 years ago
Picked up my pass to the one in Austin, as well as some of the new FFOX Super Belicosos, toinght! Anyone else going to this one?

...cigman
Users browsing this topic