RandyB
  • RandyB
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
RandyB - Tutu wearing twink.
------

WTF Andy, I have posted my pics here many of times.

AZZHAT you.

jackconrad
14 years ago
Where is Randy?
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Drafter should enter a Ron Jeremy look alike contest!

Funny how you assume what someone looks like from reading posts. Im with Andytv I was expecting a smaller office geek!

Nice pic fellas.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Drafter looks just like his Avatar!
kharzhak
14 years ago
looks nice and sunshiny where you guys are at ... glad someone is enjoying life!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Drafter (aka Tony O) poses with his hostage after allegedly eating his left arm.

On related news, Dawn has disappeared.😨
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤔
I was much younger then... 🌫
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Now you're an old badazz?
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago

Where is Randy?

jackconrad wrote:



Mostly FB. Haven't really seen him around anywhere else.
t33bone
14 years ago
Drafter is sticking his chest out. LOL
Users browsing this topic