jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Had a great time in spirit at the Herf n Turf bro. That H2000 you recommended hit the spot really nicely and I will definitely be picking some up. The wrapper aroma was enticing to say the least!
JustDanD
22 years ago
Also had a great time. I'll let the H2000 Kevin gave me sit for a while first. There were a BUNCH of great folks there last night. Too bad I had to bust out to get some sleep. Don't want to fall asleep in class today. 🙂

Thanks to Rocco and Kevin for setting this up so well.
gideon
22 years ago
It waws an otstanding night. I'm glad everyone could make it...

-Gideon-
Penguin13
22 years ago
A big THANK YOU to everyone for coming! Great times were had by all and even better cigars were smoked by all -LOL. There will be pictures up soon of the herf and the troop box. I have Approx. 80 cigars to send to LT Michael Johnson along with Books, Batteries, Toothbrushes, Deodorant, Shampoo, matches, etc...!!! I'll be picking up some beef jerky to throw in there this week 🙂 Some people are still sending me cigars to add to the box so it won't go out until the end of the week. If anyone would like to donate some cigars to our troops, drop me an email and I'll give you my addy. Thanks again everyone for making a wonderful night even better!

KC
threedrcoupe atyahoo dotcom
Penguin13
22 years ago
Thank you Chipslave!! Looking forward to your contribution 🙂

KC
Users browsing this topic