redsquid
22 years ago
Just looking at the one Turnberry traded me at the Seattle pre-herf. When I saw the monogramed shirt, I thought he was out of my league, but he seemed to like my selection. I think I might have to burn it this week. It got me so excited that I had to order some 59's, and silvers to follow it up.
tonylum
22 years ago
Got my box of 16's today (torpedos).
Just one word: theseareonehellofasmokeIlovethem
turnberry
22 years ago
Squid:
Didn't I trade you for the Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona? I think that was it. A very nice cigar and high on Slim's list if I remember correctly.
redsquid
22 years ago
I think that was johnfs. I swapped the double chateau sungrown. It should be well seasoned. It was at least a few months old before I got them in May.
dbguru
22 years ago
Turn, Red.... what are you guys doing this next Tuesday. Got another herfing buddy who bids out here but is a bit shy to post on this forum but maybe we can do McCormicks on Westlake. Got lots of good stuff to bring this time. (including some 59s and reservas in the Torano line)
DB
turnberry
22 years ago
Squid.....Oh yeah! Your DC SG was my morning sacrifice with coffee on Saturday. You are right, it was well taken care of and was a treat.

Matt....my calendar on Tuesday is amazingly open if you want to do McCormick's. If it wasn't I would make it so 🙂
Users browsing this topic