Intel
22 years ago
I think this has been asked before but I will add to mine. My wife and I have a side business we have a smoker which produces 350 pound of the finest pulled pork shoulder served in southwest Va and Northeast TN. We cater holiday events and sell our products by the pound and five pound lots. This is a side deal but it is fun. I do not have to cuff anyone up while I do this job so it helps me relax on my off time.
Thom
22 years ago
After a few years of doing morning radio, I finally got a good job being the Local Area Network administrator, and technical support person for the local telephone company. It's a really great job.

Dream job; getting paid to play the music I want, say what I want to say, and do what I want to do, all on the radio. Purely for my enjoyment of course.
poprocz
22 years ago
I am a Baker. Baker of all things good for you. Pies, Cookies, Muffins, Danish and Cakes. I love my Profession, Been doing it for twenty five years. In 1988 when we moved to Gainesville, GA. I told my wife we should open a cigar/brandy shop and bar but the idea didn't fly. Now, Fifteen years later, I get some of my smokes at the local Cigar shop, That has been there for eight years now and doing well I might say. Where the owner gets to sit around all day selling cigars and watching ball games in the smoking lounge. It's a tough life but someone has to do it. I am happy for him.
Users browsing this topic