Well, from my stand point, I have only had the pleasure to smoke PSD4, Cohiba Esplendido and Bolivar.
Of those, only the Cohiba was one I might not be interested in again, only because they were too tight.
The Bolivar was a great cigar and I hated to have it end. ALL of the PSD4s I have had have been heaven.
If I could have PSD4s everyday, I would not complain.
I don't think I would buy a ISOM Cohiba over a premium domestic, but would definitely buy a PSD4 over a premium domestic. I would be on the fence with a Bolivar, if the price was right, I would go for it first.
There are some premium domestics that I find not to my liking, as I am sure there are alot of folks who prefer some over others.
I tend to find myself being swayed by the looks of the cigar, the smell, the taste and the draw. If the construction looks great, the smell is appealing, tastes great and it has a good draw, not too tight, then I usually will like the cigar. If the construction is terrible, then I have to work at getting past that. If I have to work at getting past the construction, smell, taste or the draw, then the pleasure is gone.
Anytime I have to work to smoke a cigar, then I am defeating the purpose of it.
Sorry, got long winded. LOL!