ksinger
22 years ago
Up to $26 each...and still 26 hours to go. This guy's using auto-bid. I wonder what price he set as his max! Yikes!!!
coma-one
22 years ago
gorob23

I got it at the South Coast Plaza Mall in Orange. One of those chain stores, prices are pretty good considering. There is another shop out in the valley that carries them email me I'll get you their #

comaatacconsultants.com
puskarich
22 years ago
Wow, my local has a bunch of these for $8 and no purchase limit. I knew there was a demand, but didnt know that it was that crazy. Perhaps I should stock up.
wincav
22 years ago
Like I have said before.. "A sucker is born everyday"
Becca6
22 years ago
So thats how cigar bid stays in business.
gvlagos
22 years ago
puskarich, can you email me the phone number of that place?? gvlagos at uiuc dot edu

-George
Users browsing this topic