dbguru
22 years ago
Well there's Scotch.....there's single malt scotch.... then there is Lagavulin which was the brand that my mother-in-law brought back to me from Scotland based on advice given by several well toasted Scotsmen in several pubs she visited over there.

Several of my best cigars were accompanied by this nectar. The minute you sip it, you just got to have a cigar with it. Also my favorite combo (Lagavulin + cigar) enjoyed at the last Seattle Cbid Herf before Thanksgiving. Your associate will be extremely impress by the choice if he likes scotch.
rasdas
22 years ago
Ethan...

Duhhh...forgot to finish my thought before...

Texas = Tequilla...

Oh yeah...most places will have an excellent variety of good tequilas (notice i said good)...

Order a nice tequilla...a reposado or añejo...Sip it...dont slam it...and you can have a glass of water to cleanse your pallet between sips...

Herradura Añejo...
Don Julio...
Tres Generaciones...

and i even an Hornitos will do...

Stay away from the Cuervo Gold...and you should still remember most of the night....

RasDas

Joe
Steve*R
22 years ago
hensed made very wise recommendations. You're with your boss. There's no sense in taking a chance on getting loaded. An LBV or tawny is excellent advice. Remember, Porto has a heavier body than other wines and a far higher sugar content. More than six ounces may make you uncomfortable if you've eaten a heavy meal. It's no sin to say after a glass of quality Porto, "I think I'd better finish the evening with a strong cup of decaf."
rudy1946
22 years ago
Corazon Anejo Tequila



Rudy
sketcha
22 years ago
Del Dueno (doo-ain-yo) is another fine tequila.

I do also like the Corazon.

I don't think it's necessary to drink tequila just 'cause you're in Texas, especially if you're not a tequila drinker. That could be dangerous.
CWFoster
22 years ago
personally, I prefer a chilled glass of Amaretto, I dip the butt of my cigar in it and stir around any ice there may be, and as I draw on the smoke, the smoke is cooled, and the liqueur imparts a sweet, nutty flavor to the smoke, and allows you to understand what the term "living large" is all about!
Slimboli
22 years ago
Order a 'Brain Hemorrhage' ...

... that's what usually happens to me when I drink ... hehehe!

Actually, for a pretty gross looking drink, the taste isn't all that bad.

It just looks like someone 'spewed a load' in your drink ... and how they '****' up with these drinks, I'll never know.
sketcha
22 years ago
Since most of us are not used to Slim using sarcasm, I will tell you that at this function that is probably the last drink you should order. What you need is either a Slo Comfortable Screw up against the wall or a Cement Mixer.

Silk Panties, Sex on the Beach, Hot Screaming Orgasm, Leg Spreader and Ass Punch are good ones too. I made that last one up. Sounds good though, doesn't it? = )
bartindr
22 years ago
why not try a Makers Mark Manhattan
Rad_guy
22 years ago
I love the single malt scotch Grenmorangeie in the Madeira wood finish with an R series #7 La Gloria when I'm out with the Boss.

Good Luck, what do you smoke?
rasdas
22 years ago
Hey Ethan...

What did you go with....

RasDas

Joe
Users browsing this topic