al'Thor
22 years ago
Ok, you pass the test - you seem properly repentant, which Billy will tell you is absolutely necessary for conversion....wait...that's another subject...

Glad to have you beta - and don't feel bad, I'll be biting everyone's head off for the next couple of months until the baby comes - then it will all be peaceful again....right??????

billyjackson
22 years ago
Repentance? Necessary for conversion? Or is it just necessary for salvation? And must one convert to be saved? Or does salvation ensure conversion? What if someone converts back? Does that undo their salvation?

And people can't understand why I'm on vacation from the church.
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
LOL, yes Billy is a great man...
Well I'm glad to be converted!
I can only imagine what you're going through, my girlfriend drives me insane just during that "special" week of the month....i feel for ya. Congrats though!
Users browsing this topic