rfenst
17 years ago
Is that Mrs. Wheelrite's sister and her sister's family standing on the left?
JadeRose
17 years ago
Those are NINE good looking folks.
J.Redleg
17 years ago
Congrats on the tourney win.

There's no question as to who your dad is. That's your mug in 20 years, minus the goatee.

Good seeing you Michael. Congratulations on the addition to your family.

John
Cousin_Eddie
17 years ago
Freakin aristocrats I can't believe in such an economic meltdown you would dare take a cruise & win at gambling and brag about it with photos. Then to top it off you spend thousands on a boob job for your lovely wife while people that got loans for houses they couldn't afford are being kicked out of them. I mean really you should have taken your money and donated it to a good local charity & open up all unused floor space in your house to the destitute. It must just a sign of the times but I don't like what I see.

All BS aside I hope you all had a great time. There are some great deals on trips out there right now so it's a great time to go.
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
^ The resident DxxK taints another nice thread.

(Nice photo)
teedubbya
17 years ago
he he

he said taint
apachelm
17 years ago
#15 your right (hanging my head down in shame)
So how was the weather?
Did you get to go on any land excursions?
Bet the food was great!


































































































Did you win the BlackJack tourney by having wifey distract the other players?
I kid! I kid!
beanasdad
17 years ago
15. Author: wheelrite

Errrr.... great pic wheel, thanx for sharing.

lol
jackconrad
16 years ago
5 big boobs in a row on the bottom right
wheelrite
16 years ago
5 Boobs ?

Ya know that was a great trip...

wheel,
jackconrad
16 years ago
Yes the biggest boob is in da middle..
wheelrite
16 years ago
^ ha ha..

Happy T-Giving ,Jack,,

wheel,
jackconrad
14 years ago
TERRI Looking Good !
wheelrite
14 years ago

TERRI Looking Good !

jackconrad wrote:



she does...
Users browsing this topic