jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... why do they always have to screw up a perfectly good picture with clothes ???
jackconrad
14 years ago
Is she sagging in da ratings??
smokestaxx
14 years ago
her and that number go good together =p~
Burner02
14 years ago
She can be what ever she wants to be.
MACS
14 years ago
How do you post a picture in 2008, if you don't join until 2009?

Twilight zone.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Instant boner........and at 50.WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!


Ron
kharzhak
14 years ago
her tatas get bigger everytime I look at this pic ...
errasa
14 years ago

her tatas get bigger everytime I look at this pic ...

kharzhak wrote:



I was waiting for Goathead to respond to this one..........
errasa
14 years ago
She's one of those women whose figure and face would have been popular in the the 40's, the 50's, the 60's, the 70's etc. which is in itself unique.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Even though her tits are too big......I would over look this flaw.


Ron
Users browsing this topic