Propadope61
17 years ago
Wait till they are 30
wont look the same
JDELLLL
17 years ago
I can't look at those. My girlfriend's picture is in my wallet.
ddsmokin
17 years ago
lluvia
17 years ago
edsbar--get out your dictionary ya doof

fuerza means strength--which is good to have in that particular area LOL

not Thalia on the left
edsbar60
17 years ago
What are you doing looking at their butts? LOL!
lluvia
17 years ago
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
I'm motivated, alright!
wheelrite
17 years ago
I have a Urge to Smack each their Buttocks....


wheel,
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... they both could stand a few hours in the gym each week ... tone it up a bit ...
apochee
17 years ago
So what are their names?
jackconrad
17 years ago
Sugar and Honey?
jackconrad
14 years ago
" SPANK ME !"
kharzhak
14 years ago
I'm sorry, what was the question again??
jackconrad
14 years ago
And i still don't know who dey izzz.
Users browsing this topic