PecanPi1
17 years ago
I looked up her name and found one You-Tube video that was her performing a striptease.
She is talented and very graceful getting up off the floor.
jackconrad
17 years ago
Yes and it is a Fair and balanced show...
jackconrad
14 years ago
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Once again I'm truly happy that I'm not lactose intolerant.
wheelrite
14 years ago
cacman
14 years ago
based on the back profile of those bodacious ta-ta's, the booty, legs, and long black hair...
my guess is Veronica Zemanova.
Definitely do-able...
nickatnite
14 years ago
jackconrad
14 years ago
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 How is she holding two balls up high, with her hands on her hips? 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
t33bone
14 years ago
yardobeef
14 years ago
Easily the hottest girl I've ever seen.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Gutter balls.

A Jackie Treehorn production.
joshvoigt
14 years ago
jackconrad
12 years ago
Bowling for dollars??
Burner02
12 years ago
Mithrandir
12 years ago
I would like to see how my balls would react on that oil pattern!
Users browsing this topic