t33bone
16 years ago
Nice to meet you Vic.

James, glad you all got to meet. A great thing I believe when BOTL get to hook up and have a few together. Hope you finally recovered from your travels and tell Burg what up for me.

You 2 blend in together with the stripes well. Almost like your connected at he hip. LOL
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Victor is the one with those far away eyes that are just screaming "you want me, you know you do".
victor808
16 years ago
^ Obviously LadyHay has hijacked Dave's login. 🙂 She says that to me all the time.... 🙂
burgess_b
16 years ago
wish i was there...reckon few of you have met both...TG perhaps...
diverbelow72
16 years ago
^ No I think we talked about TG and Victor said they had not met I think...I could be wrong. They should though, both great BOTL's.

While I did catch up on sleep Tuck, work...not so much. That is one thing about going TDY (Temp Duty)...the work still comes in. Gotta do it again at the end of next month, Korea this time for two weeks...any BOTL's there??? I know my old neighbor Madaddy is there...any others?? The downside of this trip is I did miss out on a trip to Ohio...DAMN.

So to clear up any confusion, I am the handsome guy on the right. I did borrow a shirt from Victor to get in...they wouldn't let me in in my AF blues j/k, LOL. Yeah his colleague Pedro laughed as he took the pic, about the matching stripes. What can we say, great minds think alike.
Thunder.Gerbil
16 years ago
RE #24/25

Diver is correct, Victor and I have never met but I'd smoke a cigar with him anytime.
victor808
16 years ago
MACS may be one who has met us both...

and all agree that he's a douchenozzle... 🙂
diverbelow72
16 years ago
I have not yet met Shawn, one day I hope.
burgess_b
16 years ago
whew-hew! the only BOTL to meet both guys in the photo! that is a first for me!
victor808
16 years ago
hehehe... 🙂 Probably not exactly a badge of distinction in my case. 🙂
victor808
16 years ago
I just realized I really coulda used a shave... I look like my face is really dirty...
lluvia
16 years ago
nice pic
good to put faces with handles:)
victor808
16 years ago
Hey jim... got to meet with pedro and his gf again last weekend.... they introduced me to a very "nice" girl... 🙂
diverbelow72
16 years ago
Sweet!! Well Pedro defintely has great taste in that category. Good for you, best wishes. If I ever get divorced, I am looking Pedro up, lol.

Damn that week in DC spoiled me, now I know why they don't let me stay in the states for long periods. I did gain like 10lbs that week...I drank Yeungling like crazy and ate everything in site. Good thing I wasn't there longer. I gotta do two weeks in Korea at the end of this month, could be dangerous.
kleick
16 years ago
Heh heh... Mickey Mouse ears...

Jim, make sure you check your mail before you take off for Korea: 0308 3390 0001 3089 7112

;)
victor809
14 years ago
Here we are... I did exist. 🙂
Jim been around the boards much lately?
DrafterX
14 years ago
banned.... 😞
victor809
14 years ago
I have trouble believing that.
DrafterX
14 years ago
well... that's what I heard.... 😟
Users browsing this topic