RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Slimboli

"snipe" the verb. to vituperate or better yet
to bushwack, not kerrywack.

that's the word i have been looking for, the common denominater that binds a group together.

one word is worth a thousand mental pictures.
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

Your statement:

"JonR

i have only "checked out" 1,843 of your posts.

perhaps it's the one i missed where you contributed some of value to the boards."


My retort:

We know that statement of yours is pure bulls**t, hell you don't even read what you post, if you did you wouldn't have to apologise sooooooo often.

JonR
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Slim:

Your statement:

"JonR --- I have yet to see you contribute anything worthwhile or positive on these forums ... and you only seem to post, when you see your opportunity to 'snipe' at someone and/or their comments ...

... and I challenge anyone here to dispute that observation."


My retort:

Only an idiot would respond to an idiotic challenge, issued by an idiot. Hmmm wait a minute Ricamaven responded, well there you go, proof positive.

OBTW, the Bonnie and Clyde gang (aka the Barrow gang) always had at least 1-2 other members.

JonR


Ps: If you are going to use sentences like "with your typical grade shool mentality", you might want to at least spell "school" correctly otherwise it tends to lessen the meaning of your sentence. LMAO

Slimboli
21 years ago
You just keep a 'yapping' JonR ... it's only making you look worse ... LOL!
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
my dog sheba, yapps when she wants to go out side to go pottie.
MACS
21 years ago
Slim? Did you say something nice about me? 🙂

Here's a quote for this entire thread... directed at nobody in particular: "When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you may want to reconsider who's the idiot."

I stand by my previous statement: Whatever...
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

Come back little Sheba, starring Burt Lancaster and Shirly Booth.

How highly you think of yourself. Your handle for example RICKAMAVEN, RICK= First name in real life...A= what you think you are...MAVEN= An expert or connorisseur. LMAO... Hat size= 20.

JonR

JonR
21 years ago
Yo Slim:

On my worse day I still look Gooooooooooood !

Oh My God, I just realized you and the expert (Maven) are ganging up on me, but that's okay I won't whine about it like some people, you see I can handle it.

JonR

Ps: BTW what's the name of your gang?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
JonR

i am but a humble servant.

but

since you choose, chose, and have chosen, pettiness,
it's connoisseur.

Slimboli
21 years ago
MACS(SW) --- why shouldn't I say something nice about you? I have no animoisity towards you whatsoever ... it's you that seem to have a coped an attitude with me ... 😉

JonR --- Your comment whould be directed towards Rick about the 'ganging up' part, just as I directed it to you when you 'chimed' in for MAC(SW).

Geeze ... you are one petty little man ... later on , bone-head.
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Slim:

Your statements (asinine as they be):

"JonR --- Your comment whould be directed towards Rick about the 'ganging up' part, just as I directed it to you when you 'chimed' in for MAC(SW).'

Geeze ... you are one petty little man ... later on , bone-head."

My retort:

First of all my comment was directed to the "over the hill gang" , that would be Rick and you. Second you misspelled the word "pretty", you left the "r" out. Third and last, yes I do have a "bone", (once again you forgot the "r") and it does have a "head", but then you already know that, thanks for asking I'll keep an eye out for you (wink wink).

JonR

Ps: Slim try to refrain from name calling, it makes you look so childish.



tailgater
21 years ago
So, how many boobs are on this thread?

Charlie
21 years ago
What a beautiful gal, to have such ugly boobs!

Charlie
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Sheeesh...I just thought it was a funny pic!
Slimboli
21 years ago
Yo JonR:

Sorry ...

I didn't realize that you were 'gay' ...

... now I understand your obsession with me.

But, really ... you must find someone else. My wife wouldn't understand ...
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Slim:

Even if I was gay, (and there's nothing wrong with that) I would have to pass on your offer. You see I've seen your advertisement on C-Bids picture board, you know your "Lord of Discipline" picture and to be perfectly honest you are way to KINKY for my liking, but what you do at home is your business. However thanks for asking.

JonR
snowwolf777
21 years ago
THAT'S IT! I'm pulling this thread over and coming back there!
Users browsing this topic