pgatour00
21 years ago
man..I gotta move some place where the fish grow year round like that! Up here the lakes are frozen for about 3 or 4 months...and it takes another 2 months before they're moving.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
pgatour00, I got your package today. I hope the bass are waiting! LOL. They look like some good fish catchers.
Thanks,
Barry
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Caught my largest bass to date today on the lures you sent. 23 inches! No scales or camera and she just came off the beds so I'm guessing 10 lbs. The bass chomped those things up today!!! Thank you very much!!

Barry
jetblasted
21 years ago
Looks like a bait fish to me ...
jetblasted
21 years ago
Just kidding. Nice Bass.
myash07
21 years ago
Hey ya got the same look as the bullwyf!

Is that bass putting the bite on your finger or you got one of those pink bannana things putting the squeze on your winnkie?

Just kidding!!!!!!!!

Nice fish! It's time to start getting out on the water here in Virginia!
Deriffe
21 years ago
You guys are makin it harder for me to keep the boat in the garage.
E-Chick
21 years ago
"pgatour00 Date: 11/01/2004 01:43 PM Reply

Nothing better than smoking a Monte#2 ISOM and a great day of fishing...anyone else bass fisherman?"

A: I am willing to learn!

;)

Marla



vfrtwice
21 years ago
Marla,

If you ever get to ohio, bring your waders, my girfriend needs to learn too. Ill kill two birds with one stone. Your not afraid of snakes are you ?? lolhaaa ugg i would be the luckiest man in the world, two beautiful women standing in the same river.. and they both like cigars!! 🙂
Users browsing this topic