JuyceMan
14 years ago
Must be a lesbian ride... no bra...








[sarcasm]
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
My previous car, 6 years ago, and for 10 years before that, was a Honda CRX Si pocket rocket!

It -did- have a bra!

Best car I ever owned. I hope this Subie outlasts that one.



Oh no!! I said Subie! Is that bad?? 😰

o:)
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

I just went to my happy place. 😰

DadZilla3 wrote:




University of Wisconsin?
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

My previous car, 6 years ago, and for 10 years before that, was a Honda CRX Si pocket rocket!

It -did- have a bra!

Best car I ever owned. I hope this Subie outlasts that one.



Oh no!! I said Subie! Is that bad?? 😰

o:)

bs_kwaj wrote:




Just busting yer chops!

Hey, if you can afford the payments and like the ride...who am I? Ride on!

Pssst: Wheels has a bar in his home and makes his own beer.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Electrolux-mobile


🇨🇮
daveincincy
14 years ago
Does "Lezbaru" apply to all models? ...because I would drive a WRX Impreza. 👍 And if driving one means getting a nod or two from a lesbian from time to time (the pretty ones, not the butch ones) then I'm ok with that. 😉
MACS
14 years ago

Does "Lezbaru" apply to all models? ...because I would drive a WRX Impreza. 👍 And if driving one means getting a nod or two from a lesbian from time to time (the pretty ones, not the butch ones) then I'm ok with that. 😉

daveincincy wrote:



The STI frickin SCREAMS. It's fast as hell. 305 hp 2.5 liter intercooled turbo. And it isn't very heavy...
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
JuyceMan
14 years ago

My previous car, 6 years ago, and for 10 years before that, was a Honda CRX Si pocket rocket!

It -did- have a bra!

Best car I ever owned. I hope this Subie outlasts that one.



Oh no!! I said Subie! Is that bad?? 😰

o:)

bs_kwaj wrote:



Ha! You've already started down that slippery slope...

My father still has the Subaru he purchased 10 years ago. Runs like a champ. It's a chick magnet; he's alway bragging about the lesbi... er, women that compliment his car.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Funny the type of lesbian they put in your Roadfly review

...vs. the kind of lesbian that drives the WRX STi.


👍

bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Nice.



[beavis and butthead]
...and she said rigid and hard and stiffer and phenomenal. =p~
[/beavis and butthead]

DadZilla3
14 years ago

University of Wisconsin?

DrMaddVibe wrote:


Faber College. 🖐
Users browsing this topic