HockeyDad
14 years ago

Pricetag attacks?

Is that like lauching unguided missles into civilian areas?

ZRX1200 wrote:





Nope.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/mosque-in-west-bank-village-set-alight-in-suspected-price-tag-attack-1.437267 
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago


Not the work of the Israeli government. However, if I were an Israeli and my country was on the receiving end of constant missile attacks, I wouldn't wait for the government to act either.

HockeyDad
14 years ago

Not the work of the Israeli government. However, if I were an Israeli and my country was on the receiving end of constant missile attacks, I wouldn't wait for the government to act either.

errasa wrote:




Pricetag attacks are conducted by Jewish settlers in the West Bank against Palestinians and occasionally against the Israeli military in response to Israeli government crackdowns on illegal Jewish settlements on stolen land. It is low-grade terrorism mostly against civilians.

It has nothing to do with missile attacks.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Pricetag attacks are conducted by Jewish settlers in the West Bank against Palestinians and occasionally against the Israeli military in response to Israeli government crackdowns on illegal Jewish settlements on stolen land. It is low-grade terrorism mostly against civilians.

It has nothing to do with missile attacks.

HockeyDad wrote:




Bottom line, it's all about citizens of a sovereign nation defending what they believe is theirs against those whom they perceive is their enemy who support the efforts of governments bent on destroying them. I would do the same thing.
HockeyDad
14 years ago

Bottom line, it's all about citizens of a sovereign nation defending what they believe is theirs against those whom they perceive is their enemy who support the efforts of governments bent on destroying them. I would do the same thing.

errasa wrote:





You would seize someone's farm and then when the police came in and evicted you, you would burn down a nearby village? That is what pricetag attacks are.
teedubbya
14 years ago
I thought it was when you cut the tag off the mattress. holy crap I hope the others understood what I was asking them to do.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
If I found them to be a threat to me, yes.
HockeyDad
14 years ago

If I found them to be a threat to me, yes.

errasa wrote:




These attacks have nothing to do with threats. If you wouldn't do it just to terrorize, then you wouldn't conduct pricetag attacks. It is a nasty little business that goes on over there that we don't hear about here.

The big question is, what is the clothing choice of the attackers?

errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

If I found them to be a threat to me, yes.

errasa wrote:




BTW, this puts me at odds with the IDF as well as Prime Minister Netanyahu and the majority of the Israeli populace...
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

These attacks have nothing to do with threats. If you wouldn't do it just to terrorize, then you wouldn't conduct pricetag attacks. It is a nasty little business that goes on over there that we don't hear about here.

The big question is, what is the clothing choice of the attackers?

HockeyDad wrote:



Well, I heard they shop at the same store as Mitt sooooo, which now brings this thread full circle, cleverly..
HockeyDad
14 years ago

BTW, this puts me at odds with the IDF as well as Prime Minister Netanyahu and the majority of the Israeli populace...

errasa wrote:




No it doesn't. You said you would do it if they were a threat. You could plead self defense as opposed to just outright domestic terrorism.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

No it doesn't. You said you would do it if they were a threat. You could plead self defense as opposed to just outright domestic terrorism.

HockeyDad wrote:



Both have condemned the acts and therefore are at odds with me. I would not stand with their opinion.

HockeyDad
14 years ago

Both have condemned the acts and therefore are at odds with me. I would not stand with their opinion.

errasa wrote:




So you support the torching of mosques? Then they would be at odds with you.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

So you support the torching of mosques? Then they would be at odds with you.

HockeyDad wrote:




I believe I made my point clear. "Don't bring none, won't be none" is the current jargon these days.
HockeyDad
14 years ago

I believe I made my point clear. "Don't bring none, won't be none" is the current jargon these days.

errasa wrote:




That doesn't make any sense when it comes to being in favor of torching mosques or not. The mosque didn't bring none, the pricetaggers did. Now there might be some in return.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

That doesn't make any sense when it comes to being in favor of torching mosques or not. The mosque didn't bring none, the pricetaggers did. Now there might be some in return.

HockeyDad wrote:




This stuff is not self generating and it doesn't happen in a vacuum. Israel is under attack. Some react aggressively as I would. That's all there is to it. Chastise if you will but it falls on deaf ears.
HockeyDad
14 years ago
Pricetag attacks have nothing to do with Israel being under attack.
Users browsing this topic