Campage
14 years ago
shaun341
14 years ago
man i look at this thing all the time, finally could have picked one up and missed my chance
jnichols
14 years ago
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066

To Tiger correct?
illinichaser
14 years ago

Thanks Bill.

My list: a box packed for OpFTH

Mathen wrote:




Isn't this against the rules? Can't gift a gift.

Ducking out on making a list outrage[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
crgcpro
14 years ago

Isn't this against the rules? Can't gift a gift.

Ducking out on making a list outrage[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

illinichaser wrote:



I think he found the loophole! He's a smart one!!
crgcpro
14 years ago
Hey Where's Jnchols list?

OUTRAGE
illinichaser
14 years ago

I think he found the loophole! He's a smart one!!

crgcpro wrote:



Ok then, take aggression out on next guy. . .


Oh JNichols, wherefore art thou?

[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
jnichols
14 years ago
I gift mine to Shaun341 Ha!
illinichaser
14 years ago

I gift mine to Shaun341 Ha!

jnichols wrote:




LIST[ram27bat]
jnichols
14 years ago
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] List Shaun!
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Dangit Mathen, I step out to feed the goats and you post up, was gonna see how long I could play this.
shaun341
14 years ago
dubleuhb
14 years ago

am i next?

shaun341 wrote:


Post up a list. that would be yes.
illinichaser
14 years ago

am i next?

shaun341 wrote:

#-o 🤦


Yes its your turn, now post a list. No trickery allowed[ram27bat]
nnightmar
14 years ago
Mathen is up it wasn't a re-gift. He needs to post a list and then someone can pick him up to post another list and hopefully all of the confusion outrage will subside...
shaun341
14 years ago
thanks jnichols

l40
dirty rat
ffp
tat boris
af anejo any
pam
woam
dc julius caesar
cabaiguan guapos rx maduro
muwat +11
avion11
shaun341
14 years ago
ok shoudl i take this list down then
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

Post up a list. that would be yes.

dubleuhb wrote:






Good deal...Coach 'em Bill!
nnightmar
14 years ago
Up to dub I guess...
jnichols
14 years ago
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] Ruling from the 🌫 Counsel damnit!
Users browsing this topic