King
14 years ago
I didn't leave out the PORK TENDERLOIN On the list right? LOL!
jnichols
14 years ago
Thanks for Picking me up Shaun!

!
jnichols
14 years ago
no pork here King!
Campage
14 years ago
I got pork. But not the kind y'all want.


Hopefully anyway.
King
14 years ago
I'm seriously having pork for dinner tonight... LOL!
shaun341
14 years ago
No problem jnichols

Thanks king I will be sending your pokers out next week sometime. Wish I could take you here but I struck out on your list
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
hill5673 ZAPPED me with some great short smokes!....Just what the Dr. ordered!

AF Short Story maddie
7-20-4
Tat Cazz
AF Maddie
5 Vegas AAA
Morro Castle
And one with a black band with a gold emblem???


Thanks a ton for the pickup Jason!
hill5673
14 years ago
That's a manowar petit. The only reason I stuck that and the AAA in there was because I had never seen them in that size.
hill5673
14 years ago
Thread killer outrage! [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
Campage
14 years ago
I have a couple of those I THINK but no time til I get off for a list. And I don't need to deal with any outrage.


When I get off work I'll dig around and see if I have them for sure and if it's still up I might be able to pick it up.
jnichols
14 years ago
Update on Mathen's pay it back redirect for OpFTH the post office sent me the lid of the SFR box back, someone apparently decided they needed some smokes before it got delivered I will add a few more in my next box to the troops in your honor Mathen, it's not worth the time nor bother to try and track them down!

Jim
shaun341
14 years ago
That sucks can't even trust the post office anymore
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Maybe the dogs thought it was weed.
illinichaser
14 years ago
(kick) (kick)


I think its dead. . .


King what have you done?
King
14 years ago
LOL! yeah I made this list harder this time around...
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Actually an easy list, but I ain't getting in on this one.
King
14 years ago
Not an easy list for the average cigar smoker...
Campage
14 years ago
Just add a few and it will get picked up
hill5673
King
14 years ago
Yeah I know Hill when I get some free time I'll revise my list a little bit.. LOL!
Users browsing this topic