delagraz
21 years ago
The Savinelli ELR Maduro

I give up after this!!!
bladerunner
21 years ago
Somebody been to Vegas?

Casa Fuente Robusto??????

Long shot, but maybe.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
HOLY TOLEDO! Its about time graz. You got it. Congratulations, its a Savinelli Extremely Limited Reserve Robusto. Good job buddy. E-mail me your addy at [email protected] and I'll have a five pack out in tomorrows mail. Thank you to everyone for playing and if I do it again, I promise to use a cigar thats easier to guess. LOL Frank.
MACS
21 years ago
When you e-mail him, don't hold your ass waiting for a reply. You'll have a handful of butt-cheek for awhile.

I e-mailed him at his behest and he has never had the courtesy to respond.

Wow.. I typed that a bit drunk and didn't misspell a word!
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Mac are you talking about me or degraz?
delagraz
21 years ago
Who are you talking about?
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Congrats delagraz! Thanks for the contest Our Father!
MACS
21 years ago
Never talked to you delagraz. I was referring to Frank.

He asked me to e-mail him and I did. He has yet to respond, but I ain't lost any sleep. I was a wee bit under the irish weather last night and I was attempting humor and failing miserably it seems.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hey Mac, I just double checked again, I never recieved an e-mail from you. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Maybe it didn't go through for whatever reason. Sorry about that.
MACS
21 years ago
fpaternostro
21 years ago
There's either a problem on my end or your end MAC cause I still am not recieving anything. List your e-mail addy and I'll try to send a message out to you and we'll see if that works.
Users browsing this topic