SA
  • SA
  • Connoisseur
21 years ago
Great plays David, looking forward to the 6th everyone. Man - that seems like forever 😞 Settin em up ready to go!

Great job all of Washington!

SA
flyboy
21 years ago
Dave,
As mentioned by one of our other esteemed members:
"Nice Plays"

Dave A., Andy, SA and Fred........ I am SO THERE at Cascade on the 6th and really looking forward to it.

FlyBoy
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Great plays. I wish I could make it to Portland for the herf, but oh well, maybe some other time.

Que
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is so much fun! Man, I can't wait for the Oregon guys to post their plays.

Dave, when you get the box please start another thread, okay? Thanks.
dave97402
21 years ago
Thom...will do on the new thread.

I just got a message from David and the box is on it's way. He sent the tracking # via email. If you want it Thom let me know.

Dennis......You better be there....I am tired of driving that Tribute box all over!! LOL

Dave
Users browsing this topic