rlr68
21 years ago
I'd like to get into this. Could someone point me in the right direction for supplies and equipment.

Thanks.

Rick
Omaha
(rlrl68 at cox dot net)
teedubbya
21 years ago
I would start with this book...... The Complete Joy of Homebrewing Charles Papazian

For a simple beer to brew I suggest the Naked Sunday Brown Ale recipe in it.

Man I miss brewing
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
That's a cool picture if I do say so myself. It makes me thirsty and want a cigar all at once.

I just made it my desktop pic.
andytv
21 years ago
Man........

I'm sitting here at work just DYING for a beer.

Cigarbid..........please yank this post.....I can't take it.

BEER INFO: www.beertools.com great resource!!!
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?! I could use a cold one about now.
ryantp
21 years ago
you don't drink until the weekend?
andytv
21 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thank god for long lunchbreaks.......hic

boofa75
21 years ago
It is a sin that I can't have any of that.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Que asked about the cigar, I like this picture, and I remember the beer fondly. *in my best Homer voice* I loved you beer.
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
if thats a sin





i'm in big trouble
akaNYC
21 years ago
looking dammmmmmm good
Users browsing this topic