blackfoot11
21 years ago
pablo, dude, my most heartfelt condolances.

i'm lookin for a nice cigar to spark up in his honor.

aloha
usahog
21 years ago
Pablo.. Great looking Dog... Sorry to hear he's no longer with you... I was raised with Shepards and had a favorite that looked very much like yours.. we also had a White Shepard... I think their one of the best dogs a person could have!!!

Peace Bro!!!

Hog
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank's guy's very much.
ducati996
21 years ago
I do not like to hear this....I lost a greyhound once. It is sad.
jlambert
21 years ago
May he be eating Filet Mignon everyday in doggy heaven.

best regards
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Sorry about your loss... he was a great looking dog...

I had a silver & black shepard...he was huge! At 2yrs old he was 121 lbs. Not fat either. He had hip problems though when he got older... with shepards bigger isnt usually better, when they get old...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dapperdan
21 years ago
Just try to love the little Shihtzu like you loved him. oh and change the date on the camera, get the manual out and read it for your kids.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Sorry for your loss Pablo, I lost my little buddy March 25th and can feel your pain....Beautyful dog..

Bob
Users browsing this topic