pabloescabar
21 years ago
^
now that's funny, ha ha...
Steve*R
21 years ago
Is that a puka shell necklace?
I think the chaps discussed their attire prior to the gathering or didn't have a visit from the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy team.

I can hear the conversation now: "Prunes? You think they'll work? I know I shouldn't have had the bananas with the cottage cheese and my Fibercon all at one time."

03screw
21 years ago
Whoever is on the left reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in "meet the Parents 2". You look and are dressed the same, great movie BTW!
Slimboli
21 years ago
03screw --- that is our 'one and only' xibbumbero ...

... one of the 'finest' people you will ever meet on these forums ...

Oh ... and eleltea is right up there with him!

Two of the best, in my book ...
Users browsing this topic