ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
St. Paul still has some.

Chip, quit pretending you live in a real city.
luapdleifocs
21 years ago
I'll cross the river for a TC herf w/o a doubt.
chipslave
21 years ago
Ryan...

quit being a ****** to me just 'cuz I live in ND. I would be down with a TC herf sometime.
luapdleifocs
21 years ago
Chip, is that your box away from home?
wvwa34
21 years ago
OK Nice pic good lookin lil lady!!!!!! My question IS- who is the guy in the other pic waitin on a bus w the lilducks on his Drawers????????????? Chip give the info man!!!?????????????????????
luapdleifocs
21 years ago
Ryan, drop me a thread at my home e-mail. [email protected] to talk more about a TC herf.
chipslave
21 years ago
Fargo, ND representing...
luapdleifocs
21 years ago
Good to know you are representing Chip. Paul
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
email sent, Paul.
wwjones44
21 years ago
Go Twins

I went to college with the greybeard of the Twins pitching staff, Terry Mulholland. Nice guy, been in the bigs for 16-17 years now, he's a lefty so he will have a job as long as he wants to keep pitching.

Actually he has a neat and fairly unique combination of accomplishments

1. Pitched a no-hitter
2. Started and won a World Series Game
3. Starting pitcher in an All-Star game

Never tried to research it, but there can;t be more than 10 pitchers who can claim those three things on their resume... (Although Randy Johnson is one for sure)

Bill
chipslave
21 years ago
email sent as well...
chipslave
21 years ago
Randy Johnson has to be one of the ugliest pitchers I have ever seen... And that mullet he used to have was a nice touch.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Randy Johnson is captain of the All-Ugly MLB team.

Sam Cassell is captain of the All-Ugly NBA team.
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Sorry Ryan...I'm pullin' for my beloved TRIBE this weekend @ The Jake. Did I say you two make an awesome couple? Heh heh...
Users browsing this topic