stogiepa
21 years ago
Don't go there Smashie.!!! It is already "Crashie" at your place May 8th....don't push it up sooner.!!!
LMAO LMA0 LMAO


stogiepa


Please excuse him Uncle Bob.
Browns82
21 years ago
Man, my nephew sucks. I taught him a few basketball moves and I didn't get jack! He's 12 years old for pete's sake - go cut some grass and get uncle kblitz some smokes. Ungrateful little goober.
stickme
21 years ago

nice ain't the word
that things beautiful

but truly what kinda axes you got there
callawaybob
21 years ago
Stickme, There is 2 Washburns, 1 Framis, 1 Yamaha, and my baby, Gibson flying V2 which is not in the picture..

You play?

BB
dave97402
21 years ago
Nice guitars Bob...I was just going to post and ask the same question...what are they. Mighty fine playing guitars.

Yeah I play too....I have a Fender accoustic/electric Fender strat JRV series, 1960 era vintage ES style Palmer. Oh...and my old Applause accoustic

Dave
callawaybob
21 years ago
Dave, you got some fine fiddles there buddy. I play blues and the old classic rock stuff. I dabble in jazz but I'm not to good at it.

Rock on...
Post a pic of your guitars and I do the same in the next few days

Brother Bob
gvlagos
21 years ago
is that a gibson acoustic that's cut off on the far left side of the pic??
callawaybob
21 years ago
Nope, there's a Framis vintage 1963 acustic( you'll never in your life see another one like this) and a Yamaha FG 180 vintage 1967 behind it...

BB
RagingMark
21 years ago
Please post pics of your guitars.

Mark
callawaybob
21 years ago
Mark, give me a day or so and I'll post em..

BB
gvlagos
21 years ago
i'm playin a Taylor 610ce...i love it
PS...hello to all the brothers who i still recognize...it's been about a year since i was here last!
johnfs
21 years ago
George great to have you back.

Speaking of who has not been 'round has anybody hear from smelly4tay?

J
Users browsing this topic