Da Chief
21 years ago
I think it is the wave coming in the scares you. LOL!
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Al - That would mean you'd have to leave gorgeous Florida to come work here. Are you really willing to do this? I know, we had a great time during your visit and all, but still...Florida!
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Who the hell said anything about leaving Miami? I'm digital, baby...LOL!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Since you wont allow certain posts and you wont start an Adult only pic board, you can email all the pics you wont post to those of us that would like to view them.

Good idea Rich!

Hey, that idea is worth a free box of super premium cigars!

Thanks!!!

SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Al - Speaking of digital...there's a 'digital message' waiting for you in your inbox from yours truly.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Whoa, how did I miss this post. She's got a nice ash brothers.
Cigarick
21 years ago
A nice handful!
uirish
21 years ago
"Frankly, it gets kind of old and boring. But that's just my opinion."

Surely you can't be serious. Buuuuuuuuut if you are you must be smokin' something other than cigars!! lol



SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
If you saw the amount of pictures we receive, you may feel otherwise 😉
Users browsing this topic