Charlie
21 years ago
Facts, what political pundit doesn't twist the facts to their favor? They all do it! I personally prefer Bill O'Reilley to all the others, but he aint nearly as cute as Ann!

Ernest Borgnine, LMAO, Carmilla whatever her name is is a true dog, but I believe Ann better than both and that includes some of the liberal left ladies as well.

It is not about beauty, it is about brains, and I agree with Rayder, she pisses off liberals and that is great!

Charlie
const33
21 years ago
Isn’t easy to tell who the liberals or the conservatives are on this thread.

Const33
stogiepa
21 years ago
YEAK.........................
Quick "acid in the eye's" LMAO LMAO
cexshun
21 years ago
const33, you are incorrect. Surprisingly, some people do have the testicular fortitude to be able to critisize one of their own more prominant media figures. Just because she does or does not share my views, that does not affect my judgment on her intelligence, method of debate or public speaking ability.
Users browsing this topic