adroomi
21 years ago
OJ was not found innocent. You've got your facts confused.
snowwolf777
21 years ago
Most people still don't understand there is being found "innocent" and being found "not guilty". And they are two very different situations.
edwoodnj
21 years ago
ACTUALLY, OJ was found "GUILTY" of the Wrongful deaths, in a cival court! Must be hard to know your Dad killed your Mom!
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
No no no...
I didn't get my facts confused...
I just had a type-o.

I understand the whole guilty not guilty bit versus innocent vs. guilty.

It's like statistics...you accept or reject Ho...but never comment on accepting or rejecting Hi.

People sure are quick to point out errors...and not in the most gracious of ways.
jlambert
21 years ago
This happened YEARS ago, seriously who cares now.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Hey!!!! How about them Orioles boy's.. They be kick'n some ass this year..

Thread jacker Bob
Users browsing this topic