cgarman
21 years ago
Oh, No! the dreaded Mr. Bills... Actually, if this one is anything like the last one, Mr. Bills may be closed by the time you get back to norman.
strick9
21 years ago
That's awesome. How early can you get into town? We were thinking of playing golf that morning. You are more than welcome to join us.

-Mark
DrafterX
21 years ago
I won't be in town until early afternoon. Was thinking of dropping in TapWerks for an appetizer tho. Plan to bring a fellow BOTL from Norman if that's alright.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Who from Norman?

I live in Norman. I would love to find more local guys to sit down with and herf.

-Chris
DrafterX
21 years ago
Scott is the guy from Norman. I've known him for about 25 years or so. If you've been to Mr. Bill's you've probably seen or met him.
mydsooner
21 years ago
What he hell? Your playing golf and didnt invite me?

strick9
21 years ago
You were an understood participant Jeff. Of course you are invited.

-Mark
mydsooner
21 years ago
oh...ok. I thought you guys didnt like me anymore.
strick9
21 years ago
I never said I DID like you, just that you were invited to play with us.

Ha ha ha...

By the way, I'm up for some lessons. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two while we're out there.

-Mark
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
We three need to be in the same fore-some.




Notice how I spelled four? LOL. I am sure we will be saying that A LOT that day.

-Chris
mydsooner
21 years ago
well i might be saying it myself. Got a phone call today asking me to come to the golfcourse. It seems some MOTHER..Fu***r's decided to break into a few cartsheds and steal some clubs.

They knew what they wanted to. They took almost all of the Pings,callaway,and Mizunos. I play Mizuno MP-19's only the most perfect set of irons ever designed for left-anded players. Very rare clubs.

So im down to my backups until i find out what the insurance company can do. Im not a violent man,but id break the sons a bitches in half if i ever seen them!
strick9
21 years ago
Jeff,

Man, that sucks. I really hate it when that happens, as it has happened to me too. I hope the insurance guy takes good care of you.

-Mark
Users browsing this topic