MACS
21 years ago
I'll hit 20 in 07 and I am ready to move on. This is all i've known too bully... since I was 17, but there is more to life than this.

My son will be going off to college and I am not leaving my wife behind for months at a time anymore. Sure, she understands and would support me if I chose to stay, but I just don't have it in me anymore. I want to get out and do something different.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Very nice Hog, I would like to thank all our Military Serving us proudly overseas and also to MACS, Congrats on hitting 20 in 07 and best wishes to you. Hog you are the man!!! Very nice shadow box.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
no one noticed my wife in the reflection of the glass LOL....

Thank You All for the Well Wishes....

Also Thank All You Veterans who served and are serving!!!!

It was an Honor I will always Cherish to my Country and Countrymen!!!!

God Bless!!!!

Hog
Jay8403
21 years ago
Glad to hear you finially did it. Mine will be up in a year or two (with 23 plus).
Congrats
GUNNERLHD-3
21 years ago
My father did 27 and retired as Command Master Chief of the USS New Jersey. April 07 i hit 20 and its time to go. My dad said when its no longer fun then its time to stop. God Bless All that have gone before me and that will be in after i go.
alaska_badger
21 years ago
Hey, Hog!
Does that say ANG on yer certificate? What state?
I did four and a half (three and a half full-time) in Alaska ANG, working on tankers. No retirement, but I bought the time (plus eight active Air Force) for Civil Service credit.

Did you just get that, or just get it on the wall?

Congratulations!
badger
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Badger... I just got it on the Wall... I received it last July 31, 2004... almost a years gone by!!!

Illinois ANG. 18 1/2 military and 15 Civil Service...

Hog
alaska_badger
21 years ago
I was a spark-chaser. What'd you do?

b
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Weapons System Tech on the F-16's "Load Toad" and also spark chaser through the weapons systems...

Hog
Users browsing this topic