TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

LOLOLOL


it keeps getting better.... it's the gift that keeps giving. Thank you for what you do.

teedubbya wrote:




No sir, thank you. I'm fully aware that we may indeed have laws governing what supposedly can and cannot be done on paper regarding this matter, then there's reality. Kind of like many many other laws and regulations in this country that get ignored.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

What about the illegals who are Detroit Lion fans?
Nobody cares about the Detroit Lions.

banderl wrote:




Nope only the African Lions...
teedubbya
11 years ago

No sir, thank you. I'm fully aware that we may indeed have laws governing what supposedly can and cannot be done on paper regarding this matter, then there's reality. Kind of like many many other laws and regulations in this country that get ignored.

TMCTLT wrote:




No you really really do not understand the context, argument, or the landscape..... not to mention why things happen and how they appear vs reality..... you can't even see the tip of the iceberg.... you just don't know what you don't know and for that I don't fault you. It's a messy clustereff. Where I do fault you is for thinking you know more than you do and not wanting to learn reality because it doesn't fit your outrage.

All that aside... I'm done 🇨🇮 beleive what you want.
tonygraz
11 years ago
The claims have gone from city to state to Federal, just in case anybody is following it. What about the poor Detroit Lions ?
banderl
11 years ago

The claims have gone from city to state to Federal, just in case anybody is following it. What about the poor Detroit Lions ?

tonygraz wrote:




Nobody cares about the Detroit Lions.
victor809
11 years ago

Nobody cares about the Detroit Lions.

banderl wrote:



I'm sure a dentist somewhere cares.
Speyside
11 years ago
He probably followed Snow den to Russia.
Speyside
11 years ago
He probably followed Snowden to Russia.
rfenst
11 years ago

As far as illegals getting healthcare from a purely pragmatic point of view this is a good thing. If someone has no healthcare they are forced yo us an emergency room for everything. This is prohibitively expensive. If they have Medicaid the cost goes down. Also I do not see how an identification card will increase voter fraud. You still have to register to vote. I assume you need verification of citizenship. to do so.

Speyside wrote:



agreed
victor809
11 years ago

As far as illegals getting healthcare from a purely pragmatic point of view this is a good thing. If someone has no healthcare they are forced yo us an emergency room for everything. This is prohibitively expensive. If they have Medicaid the cost goes down. Also I do not see how an identification card will increase voter fraud. You still have to register to vote. I assume you need verification of citizenship. to do so.

Speyside wrote:



Interesting story... (well, not really interesting... probably make some people angry... so I'm amused)...

I was walking home from the parking garage last night and was passing this section of the block where 3 homeless people have taken up residence the past month or so. I mean, full on residence. They set up a tent at night, hang out in a wheel chair (which they use to move their stuff when the block is cleaned) smoke crack... sell extra crack... (ok, I'm lying, I don't know it's crack.. .could be a different drug). Anyway, last night while I'm walking by, the woman is standing next to one of the parking meters hitting her legs a bit and saying "It's not getting better, I may have to go to the emergency room... I'm serious!".

She was doing just fine this morning, so I seriously doubt there was a real emergency.
DrafterX
11 years ago
they prolly made her stop hitting her leg... 😟
teedubbya
11 years ago
Back when I was working for an HMO (health maintanance organization.... not to be confused with drafter's nickname or sexual preference) we gave all kinds of lip service (once agan not the drafter kind) to the value of prevention now vs greater health care cost later...... shots, exams, etc..... we actually gave new birth families (delivered by the review nurses and I) a child car seat while in the hospital and installed it for their way home. The thought was to prevent injury etc. After a few years we ****canned that stuff because we realized that while long term it may save money, short term it cost us money and the long term savings could very well be realized by a company other than ours.
victor809
11 years ago

Back when I was working for an HMO (health maintanance organization.... not to be confused with drafter's nickname or sexual preference) we gave all kinds of lip service (once agan not the drafter kind) to the value of prevention now vs greater health care cost later...... shots, exams, etc..... we actually gave new birth families (delivered by the review nurses and I) a child car seat while in the hospital and installed it for their way home. The thought was to prevent injury etc. After a few years we ****canned that stuff because we realized that while long term it may save money, short term it cost us money and the long term savings could very well be realized by a company other than ours.

teedubbya wrote:



Not to mention NOT having a child car seat has the potential to save a lot of money in the long term.
DrafterX
11 years ago
Is that a dead baby joke..?? sick bassard... 🤐 🤐
teedubbya
11 years ago

Not to mention NOT having a child car seat has the potential to save a lot of money in the long term.

victor809 wrote:




only if DOA... otherwise there is the whole attempt to save them you have to pay for etc.... and families expect you to try really hard no matter how expensive
victor809
11 years ago

Is that a dead baby joke..?? sick bassard... 🤐 🤐

DrafterX wrote:



And you can sell the parts afterward! Win win!
teedubbya
11 years ago

And you can sell the parts afterward! Win win!

victor809 wrote:




not if they are scattered or damaged by the pitch fork or front loader... those go to the rendering plant at cost.
victor809
11 years ago

not if they are scattered or damaged by the pitch fork or front loader... those go to the rendering plant at cost.

teedubbya wrote:



Ya know... you're really taking the air out of my money saving schemes here...
teedubbya
11 years ago

Ya know... you're really taking the air out of my money saving schemes here...

victor809 wrote:




Just trying to keep things feasable. Did you know many jerky factories are also affiliated with gummy bear/candy factories ....something to do with geletan. maybe this tid bit of info could help with maximization eh I mean recycle efforts.
frankj1
11 years ago

Ya know... you're really taking the air out of my money saving schemes here...

victor809 wrote:


Is that a Brady knock? Cuz if so, wrong forum, NOOB!
Users browsing this topic